D

Dust

Mar 6, 2019
The feeling of depression never leaves me out it's grip too long. Just as I thought I was getting better it is like nothing has ever happened and I want to kill myself just as badly as last year, fuck me and fuck this shit. Hope some of you can escape the hellhole of suicidal thoughts ringing through my mind, can't even eat properly and enjoy the pleasure that is pasta anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: patheticpartner, Mooshi, FriendofDeath and 1 other person
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
This is such a terrible way to feel & I'm sorry you're at this point.

Maybe it's silly, but the pasta part got to me. Realizing your favorite foods do nothing for you anymore is a really underappreciated part of this whole depression thing. Everything tastes like wood or dirt and it sucks.

This really is a hellhole. I don't have anything clever to say, but I see your pain and hope you can find some peace today.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mooshi, FriendofDeath and Dust
FriendofDeath

FriendofDeath

Elementalist
May 22, 2020
Agree, for much of my life, depression has been part of it. A few months back I was surprised to learn from my mother that she wasn't sure I'd make it to adulthood. Suicide and death are parts of me now, so I think about them often. When it got really bad I found myself drawing. No, not an artist, but I filled up a lot of notebooks. It gave me moments of peace. I took up doodling, too another great meditative task, and got some adult coloring books. I used to put on a movie and do some kind of project - that made me feel good. For some reason I pulled away from this, so now I'm just trapped with thoughts of death and suicide. Sometimes I just go through life breath to breath. Peace.

E

Emily123

Arcanist
May 28, 2019
me too. my depression has a valid reason so i don't have any logical reason to escape from it

L

Lolapeeps

Oct 2, 2019
I can look back on the last 50 years of depression and suicidal thoughts and feel really morbid and morose about it and I normally would. Just for the next few minutes, I am going to focus on what an achievement it is that I made it this far.

june

june

Experienced
May 25, 2020
I can look back on the last 50 years of depression and suicidal thoughts and feel really morbid and morose about it and I normally would. Just for the next few minutes, I am going to focus on what an achievement it is that I made it this far.
Care to share why you're in a better mood? It'd be nice to hear how how others have coped with their pain

The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
Hell dude!! Life's a trap. When you think about it, nobody gets alive out of here!