L

Lain8

Aug 12, 2022
Back pre-covid, I was a heavy user of this site. I visited daily, although not always posted. Slowly, I started to visit less and less and I thought I started to get better. Now, I'm back with the same depression. I'm taking therapy sessions but it's too early to say whether they are helping or not. Now, that I settled into adult life, I am so lonely. I hardly talk with my coworkers during the day. I only have one friend so if I'm not speaking to her I really don't have anyone to talk to. I don't have good benefits at my job, so I'm working most of the time in my silent office. At first, I tried to entertain myself. Listening to music, podcasts, youtube. I'm also taking classes to learn Japanese, but it's not really distracting me. I also don't feel any happiness from doing any of my other hobbies. I just feel so insignificant. No one cares about me and I known since I was young because everyone never asked me how I was feeling. I always came second to my brother who was the more charismatic and friendliest. When it was just me, I just felt like the furniture in the background. I want to help myself, but sometimes I feel like what's the point? I'm always going to be alone and if I die hardly anyone is going to care.

I know my mother always wanted to have children but I wish she wouldn't have given birth to me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: heavyeyes, absurd_to_the_end, Dead Ghost and 6 others
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
judging by your name we have a lot in common if you feel like nobody gives a fuck you can pm me

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Howdy!
1st and foremost you are among a huge global family here. I care about you not only as another human but as a family member here.

You are a warm, caring and kind soul, your post says that loud and clear.

I have massive depression, BPD, heck everything and the folks here are so kind and loving that we are truly a family.

Like @catflowers so graciously offered about the pm aspect, please feel free to pm me also, if you so desire.

Sending lots of hugs and sunny blue skies.

Walter

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Ghost
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Back pre-covid, I was a heavy user of this site. I visited daily, although not always posted. Slowly, I started to visit less and less and I thought I started to get better. Now, I'm back with the same depression. I'm taking therapy sessions but it's too early to say whether they are helping or not. Now, that I settled into adult life, I am so lonely. I hardly talk with my coworkers during the day. I only have one friend so if I'm not speaking to her I really don't have anyone to talk to. I don't have good benefits at my job, so I'm working most of the time in my silent office. At first, I tried to entertain myself. Listening to music, podcasts, youtube. I'm also taking classes to learn Japanese, but it's not really distracting me. I also don't feel any happiness from doing any of my other hobbies. I just feel so insignificant. No one cares about me and I known since I was young because everyone never asked me how I was feeling. I always came second to my brother who was the more charismatic and friendliest. When it was just me, I just felt like the furniture in the background. I want to help myself, but sometimes I feel like what's the point? I'm always going to be alone and if I die hardly anyone is going to care.

I know my mother always wanted to have children but I wish she wouldn't have given birth to me.
Welcome back :)

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
Howdy!
1st and foremost you are among a huge global family here. I care about you not only as another human but as a family member here.

You are a warm, caring and kind soul, your post says that loud and clear.

I have massive depression, BPD, heck everything and the folks here are so kind and loving that we are truly a family.

Like @catflowers so graciously offered about the pm aspect, please feel free to pm me also, if you so desire.

Sending lots of hugs and sunny blue skies.

Walter
i need to talk whywhere i am really in a crisis right now

• Hugs
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
i need to talk whywhere i am really in a crisis right now
That sounds bad. You could post a new thread so people can reply to you.

• Hugs
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
That sounds bad. You could post a new thread so people can reply to you.
i hate posting threads because everyone just fucking attacks me and tells me i write like shit

• Aww..
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
i hate posting threads because everyone just fucking attacks me and tells me i write like shit
Sorry. That's not helpful. By the way I don't type long posts as I'm dissociative and have OCD and other things too. But have you posted a thread here in Recovery? They tend to be more positive here. There are a lot of kind people on the forum.

Last edited:
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
Sorry. That's not helpful. By the way I don't type long posts as I'm dissociative and have OCD and other things too. But have you posted a thread here in Recovery? They tend to be more positive here. There are a lot of kind people on the forum.
i am not recovering forr anything so im not posting there

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
i am not recovering forr anything so im not posting there
You're posting in Recovery now!! Anyway. You could say more if or when you feel like it.

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Last edited: