FRUSTRATED MIND

FRUSTRATED MIND

Student
Oct 2, 2023
I bought this little bottle of this poison it's a mixture of two substances (carbamate + cyanide potassium), this poison was often used in suicide cases in Second World War, I believe I won't have many chances to survive, because I will tie a rope or towel around my neck. I will give more updates in case I postpone the date, because my family will be waiting for some relatives, so the house will be crowded, I'm happy because I have what I want to leave this body where I'm trapped.

I'm anxious and nervous.
9E91CFF5 1BE2 4F0D 9B4C 5F1851DCBF04

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: silentnights56, not-2-b-the-answer, Action and 15 others
shun75x

shun75x

Dec 4, 2023
I bought this little bottle of this poison it's a mixture of two substances (carbamate + cyanide potassium), this poison was often used in suicide cases in Second World War, I believe I won't have many chances to survive, because I will tie a rope or towel around my neck. I will give more updates in case I postpone the date, because my family will be waiting for some relatives, so the house will be crowded, I'm happy because I have what I want to leave this body where I'm trapped.

I'm anxious and nervous.
View attachment 124170
how that works? Is it painless?

Reactions: Unknown21
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I understand why you'd feel relieved to have what you need to free yourself from this existence.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, WAITING TO DIE, haibane and 1 other person
N

numbed one

Student
May 22, 2023
It's not liké pure Cyanide used in ww2 .

R y sure it's lethal and wont let any damages in case of failure ?

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
That red skull is reassuring. I hope you enjoy your eternal sleep. I won't be that far behind you.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, FRUSTRATED MIND and Trakehner
haibane

haibane

Reki
Sep 27, 2023
farewell, goodluck for ure method and i hope u will find the peace u are looking for

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023

I'm anxious and nervous.
View attachment 124170
Opa, vi que você é Brasileiro. Já nos falamos antes numa thread pelo que eu me lembre, mas enfim, pode me dizer como isso aí funciona exatamente ? Me pergunto como o cianeto de potássio e o chumbinho vão reagir juntos ao mesmo tempo no corpo e se há uma forma de apagar logo sem que seja algo doloroso.

Não sei se deu pra enteder direito a minha dúvida, mas é isso aí.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Is it painful, how long does it take to work ?
I hope it's quick and doesn't cause you too much distress.

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
EyeBeyond

EyeBeyond

Beyond Galaxy
Dec 3, 2023

I'm anxious and nervous.
View attachment 124170
Também sou brasileiro, boa sorte na sua tentativa mano, eu comprei meu SN, estou aguardando chegar

Reactions: FRUSTRATED MIND
sunsetting

sunsetting

Jun 9, 2021
That's an excruciating way to go. You should really consider another method.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and FRUSTRATED MIND