IsItReallyParanoia

IsItReallyParanoia

Mrs. Mathers
May 28, 2019
Idk. Maybe I'll have a failed attempt. Maybe I won't be able to bring myself to do it. So obviously I gained a lotta weight, like 50 pounds in a year and I feel disgusting and weak and fatigued all the time but I'm like "I'll be free of this body soon and none of this will matter" but idk I'm just worried cuz then if I don't kill myself within this year like I've been planning, I just know I won't be motivated enough and I won't care enough to lose any weight (like honestly I don't give a f about myself and I already have health problems bc of it) and I'll just keep doing my shit and maintain or gain. And it's like, if I live this would be a horrible way to live tho

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Barracuda91, rskyvague, x~Sophia~x and 8 others
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
Idk. Maybe I'll have a failed attempt. Maybe I won't be able to bring myself to do it. So obviously I gained a lotta weight, like 50 pounds in a year and I feel disgusting and weak and fatigued all the time but I'm like "I'll be free of this body soon and none of this will matter" but idk I'm just worried cuz then if I don't kill myself within this year like I've been planning, I just know I won't be motivated enough and I won't care enough to lose any weight (like honestly I don't give a f about myself and I already have health problems bc of it) and I'll just keep doing my shit and maintain or gain. And it's like, if I live this would be a horrible way to live tho
I'm doing the exact same thing. I hope the way I'm living will give me a heart attack.

• Hugs
Reactions: Barracuda91, x~Sophia~x, Lifetimepunishment and 3 others
Kringle's Curse

Kringle's Curse

May 1, 2019
Same here. And I drink a shit ton of beer not giving a shit. I've gained about 20 pounds from it but I don't give a fuck about myself either, just want to be dead.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Lifetimepunishment, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
You can loose weight with the HCG diet. I've lost a lot of weight with it. Just do the 800-1200 calorie a day version of it.

Reactions: Faraway1990 and Kassender
Kassender

Kassender

Experienced
Aug 29, 2018
Me too.
It's been going on for years. Be careful with the weight gain, i can confirm you will not have any motivation to lose it.
You'll just feel even more like shit.

I've been drinking a lot lately, secretly hoping the alcohol/tobacco abuse will end up killing me.
I imagine myself hugging the doctor who would diagnose me with cancer or another untreatable disease.

Reactions: Barracuda91, killedbypsychiatry, x~Sophia~x and 5 others
Weems

Weems

Experienced
May 5, 2019
Yyyyyyeah I've been eating Hostess snacks and ice cream like there's no tomorrow, but have not taken concrete steps to ensure there's no tomorrow. Never had a spare tire like this before.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x and Lifeisatrap
moonli8t

moonli8t

Jun 2, 2019
I'm doing the same. I'm scared that if i fail i'll end up vegetable. Whenever I hear somone die I wished it was me instead.

Reactions: Barracuda91, MindFrog, killedbypsychiatry and 4 others
Robbyna

Robbyna

Student
Mar 6, 2019
I'm doing the same. I'm scared that if i fail i'll end up vegetable. Whenever I hear somone die I wished it was me instead.
I'm so envious of people who I've heard of dying recently. I always think, "why not me."

Reactions: Barracuda91, x~Sophia~x, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018
I've also been overeating and have gained 10 pounds in the past 8 months. Not a ton, but I'm short, so it shows.
I try to reign the eating in somewhat because I have the same fear as you. Also, even just surviving the last few weeks/months alive will be easier for me if I'm not too heavy. Gaining weight makes me way more depressed.
It's a struggle. For me, waiting later in the day to start eating is very helpful, because it's hard to stop once I've started.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Lifeisatrap and Robbyna
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
I do the same

• Hugs
S

sillyusername69

Jun 1, 2019
I'm opposite, I've started skipping meals and switched from a really healthy diet to microwave pizzas/canned spaghetti. I also feel pretty terrible about my weight gain though (I have an eating disorder and really hate being over 100 lb) so honestly I'm just kind of starving myself to appropriate weight size.
I understand feeling like you don't care about your body since you'll be leaving it anyways.
I'm sorry you're going through this.

• Hugs
I

Imgonnahangmyself

Student
May 25, 2019
I'm the same, I eat what I want and trying to spend all the money I saved up. You can't take it with you
Only problem is like you said, if I don't do it, I'm just gonna be fat and ugly. I'm already ugly tho

• Hugs
ExitTheDay

ExitTheDay

We fight to live or live to die
May 26, 2019
I always eat unhealthy too but never try to kill myself doing so, maybe one day it will... hopefully

• Hugs
I

I_have_no_one

Jan 23, 2021
I don't even have the money to binge eat

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, lobster salad and GenesAndEnvironment
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I've been doing this for years and gained like 60 pounds. I really thought I would be dead by now but still, here I am.

What's worse is that I still drink and eat junk food.
Old habits die hard.

I'm trying to change for the best but man, it's so hard!

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Isisnefert, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I've been doing this for years and gained like 60 pounds. I really thought I would be dead by now but still, here I am.

What's worse is that I still drink and eat junk food.
Old habits die hard.

I'm trying to change for the best but man, it's so hard!
Omg if that ain't me for the past 6 months

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and WornOutLife
E

eternaltroubador

Jan 30, 2021
ive definitely been doing this too

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I've fallen into the complete opposite during the last 2-3 days.
At least I drink lots of fluids though.

Actually it's a very stupid thing to do...whichever direction since it only weakens you and leaves you disabled.

• Hugs
Reactions: x~Sophia~x and GenesAndEnvironment
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
same here, I'm currently addicted to crisps, I eat loads every night with a gallon of cider. I already have high cholesterol and I'm on statins for that, but the overindulgence on crisps and cider won't be helping. My teeth are crumbling now as well with the excessive amounts of sugar. But I don't seem to give a damn... :(((

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, NotOkay_ and GenesAndEnvironment
killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
I also do this. I eat a lot because it's the only thing that numbs the pain I'm in and bc I feel I will be gone soon. But I need to stop because I don't have the balls to ctb yet.

• Hugs
Reactions: NotOkay_ and x~Sophia~x