tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
There are many others i have watched also. I guess i just dream of being able to have that type of aide and comfort that they all had with assisted death. Aide in dying. I am very ill but I know this will never be a option for me because of where I live. Its so depressing that most likely i will have to use a gun. If i were in Canada it would be no problem for them to come out to my house and give me a IV with N.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Smelly_ballz, rationaltake, Brown-Jacket Revy and 1 other person
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
M.A.I.D. should be legal in every country, and available to anybody that can be diagnosed with any psychological or physical illness as long as they are old enough to enlist in the military. But it's not profitable in the U.S. because more cogs in the machine = more money for the exorbitantly rich sick fucks who run our country.

• Love
Reactions: ReWind and Brown-Jacket Revy
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
M.A.I.D. should be legal in every country, and available to anybody that can be diagnosed with any psychological or physical illness as long as they are old enough to enlist in the military. But it's not profitable in the U.S. because more cogs in the machine = more money for the exorbitantly rich sick fucks who run our country.
If you think about it the sick in general can generate a lot of revenue for the medical industry.

• Love
Reactions: AntHills
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
If you think about it the sick in general can generate a lot of revenue for the medical industry.
Which is ultimately maintained as the main source of income for the pharmaceutical phonies. America, land of money, home of the slave 🇱🇷🇱🇷🇱🇷

Reactions: x0nSS and tpboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so inhumane how assisted suicide isn't even legalied everywhere, it's disgusting how people are just expected to suffer endlessly instead, it shows a complete lack of compassion. It's not even legalised where I live for anyone at all.

Reactions: Shiva_Story and tpboy
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
It's so inhumane how assisted suicide isn't even legalied everywhere, it's disgusting how people are just expected to suffer endlessly instead, it shows a complete lack of compassion. It's not even legalised where I live for anyone at all.
Here either.

FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I watched How to die in Oregon too. Cody Curtis really loved life and had everything to live for ie devoted husband, children who loved her, she had fianacial stability to enjoy old age but the pain of the cancer robbed her from enjoying life.

She was so sweet throughout the documentary.
Here either.
@tpboy The same people who fight to make euthanasia and assisted suicide illegal don't even fight for better pain relief treatments see medical cannabis for example.

In the UK medical cannabis is legal but is severely restricted in who can get the drug. Medical cannabis is allowed mainly for severe eplisey sufferers or other severe physcial pain conditions normally in cases where other medical treatments have not been doing much. Getting a prescription is extremely challenging people as a result have to resort many British people are growing their own cannabis illegally or buys drugs off the street.

The government is under pressure to change the laws from campaign groups. Public opinion is not as strong on the issue as well as most people don't know much about it affter the media stopped covering the case of Billy Caldwell. He is a child with severe eplisey and his mother was using cannabis oil to treat his epilepsy. She brought it aboard something like that. The British immigration and customs confiscated the cannabis oil and refused to give it back. The case outraged the nation and it led to the Home Secretary intervening in the matter and allowing use of medical cannabis is some situations.

Last edited: