Oct 12, 2021
Can someone talk to me?

• Hugs
Reactions: Defenestration, yellowjester, Unknown21 and 1 other person
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
I can relate, It is very difficult to not find the energy to do the simplest things. Depression is draining.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessgirl
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
I can relate, It is very difficult to not find the energy to do the simplest things. Depression is draining.
Thank you so much for commenting. I feel less alone

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21
LowLevelChimp

LowLevelChimp

Just your average pos
Jul 18, 2022
I relate to this, my energy levels are so low, I feel as though just getting out of bed is difficult enough. I'm struggling with my depression and I have pain in my neck area that means sleep is difficult or nigh on impossible.

The loneliness of depression is crippling and it's hard for anyone who doesn't suffer with it to understand.

I hope you're ok but also know you're not alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessgirl and Defenestration
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
We are here ,you are not aloneđź«‚

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21 and hopelessgirl
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Yes, when you are depressed it can be hard to find any energy or motivation.
I presume it is depression, not anything else? (I had 10 years of chronic fatigue, and when it was bad it too made it hard to find energy to do even the simplest things.)
Is depression your basic problem, or is there something else? (If it's too much effort to discuss that sort of thing right now, that's OK. We can talk about it later.)
We're all here for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessgirl
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Hi hopelessgirl, hope you are ok
I feel like I'm already dead :-( I feel like a zombie I have no energy and don't want to do anything and I don't do anything.
Yes, when you are depressed it can be hard to find any energy or motivation.
I presume it is depression, not anything else? (I had 10 years of chronic fatigue, and when it was bad it too made it hard to find energy to do even the simplest things.)
Is depression your basic problem, or is there something else? (If it's too much effort to discuss that sort of thing right now, that's OK. We can talk about it later.)
We're all here for you.
Thank you so much. It's just depression for me. I'm on meds for it but I chose to quit one of the meds (I had two) three weeks ago and it's hitting me. Also my psychiatrist has a 6 week vacation and I can't reach out to him (I see him every week usually) and it just feels like he's the reason I'm living and I miss him.

• Hugs
Reactions: Linda
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
I feel like I'm already dead :-( I feel like a zombie I have no energy and don't want to do anything and I don't do anything.

Thank you so much. It's just depression for me. I'm on meds for it but I chose to quit one of the meds (I had two) three weeks ago and it's hitting me. Also my psychiatrist has a 6 week vacation and I can't reach out to him (I see him every week usually) and it just feels like he's the reason I'm living and I miss him.
Sounds like you beter get back on your meds. I'm not very enthusiastic about medication for deperssion, for a lot of reasons, but sometimes it's the least bad option.
Good luck.