• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K-β

K-β

endlessly roaming across cyberspace
Mar 12, 2024
As the title states I tried to CTB. I won't bother with describing the event itself (largely induced by the SSRIs I was prescribed at the time. This is the opinion of every professional I've talked to and also my own) but I just figured I should let this forum know, I found a good space here while I was in such a dark period.
Recovery has been an experience. A lot of people who I didn't think cared about me suddenly did (now that I'm not an imminent danger to myself they also now seem to not care as much, go figure.) and I'm working through those feelings slowly. I want to recover, and for some reason this event motivated that desire heavily. I'd say it has a lot to do with how it hurt people I'm close to (particularly my girlfriend). And I also am scared today. I feel like I'm at a crossroads in my life now, as if that one point was narrowly avoided and instead of everything ending then instead I can continue going and seeing what happens.
Regardless, I'm feeling better, much, much better. It's almost bizarre, like night and day really. In short I just wanna say that recovery is possible, I think. I hope you all are doing well, or at least on the track to getting there.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: lovedread, jinx <3, Heartaches and 4 others
jinx <3

jinx <3

💮she/her🏳️‍⚧️
Apr 12, 2023
Thank you for sharing your experience with this. I also get the whole people caring more once your suicidal (and then caring less when you aren't). I wish you well. I hope you live to see your life improve even more.