greg ! :3

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
I apologized tô anyone i was bad to, now it's time. I can die now. I Will be in peace. I Hope i can do It this time. I Didn't get much time with my New friends, but It was só Fun. I am Sorry, everyone. I was a bad person. I Didn't deserve to live. My dad did. I loved my dad. I miss him. I Hope i can meet him on the afterlife. I miss him so much. Omfg. I can't wait tô Hug him. I miss him dearly. After ALL, he was my dad. Even tho he was sometimes harsh, i loved him. I apologize tô everyone i have ever met, and tô my boyfriend, but it's my time to Go. I gotta admit: im pretty scared. I Will try tô livestream my suicide on tiktok. My username is gregwilldie. I wanna be famous and a star. I Hope my death is painless and calm. Even tho i know hanging wont be calm, lol 🤣 i have been interested in hanging for some months now, and i did enough research. I Will do Full hanging on my guava tree with a rope i found in my house. I Hope It supports my weight. I Didn't get tô date the love of my life, my best friend. But i spent Nice days with her.

• Hugs
Reactions: SVEN, Tonkpils, JR_Timm and 1 other person