Oct 16, 2019
I am stupid

I am mentally ill

I am a royal fuck up

I am alone and will be alone for a long time

I am a disappointment and will never achieve much

I am poor and will be poor for the rest of my life

I am suicidal and will commit suicide one day

Saying this things out loud (or typing them), is so liberating. Accepting these things allows me to find peace. I want to end my life peacefully, with no anger, disappointment or fear, and accepting these things is the first step to achieving that peace. For the longest time I tried to be more, and I failed miserably. Now I can accept it. I can accept where I am in life and who I am.

• Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Crazy4u, Sanva and 7 others
stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
I am stupid

I am mentally ill

I am a royal fuck up

I am alone and will be alone for a long time

I am a disappointment and will never achieve much

I am poor and will be poor for the rest of my life

I am suicidal and will commit suicide one day

Saying this things out loud (or typing them), is so liberating. Accepting these things allows me to find peace. I want to end my life peacefully, with no anger, disappointment or fear, and accepting these things is the first step to achieving that peace. For the longest time I tried to be more, and I failed miserably. Now I can accept it. I can accept where I am in life and who I am.
Me too, so where's it at?
You know.
The good.
I mean the good good.
Where's the fent?

(No sarcasm.)
It is what it is. And it is all it is ever will be. And all it has ever been.
"Mentally ill"?
Or just "done with it"?

• Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I can imagine it must be a relief to be able to accept everything. I wish you the best. I hope when the time comes to leave you feel at peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: thinkkank and Manaaja
thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
I can imagine it must be a relief to be able to accept everything. I wish you the best. I hope when the time comes to leave you feel at peace.
i hope so to. one day at a time I am getting better at finding peace

thinkkank

thinkkank

Experienced
Oct 16, 2019
a lot of homeless people are mentally ill. their illness prevents them from getting the skills needed to get a well paying job, so they can only get low paying manual labour jobs. their illness prevents them from keeping those jobs so they end up getting fired, manage to get another manual labor job but get fired from that as well. their inability to keep a job means they can't make enough money for rent and they get evicted. they also can't afford the medication and therapy they need, so their illness gets worse. their illness prevents them from having any kind of relationship, so they have no one to turn to. they end up on the streets or in a shelter for years. substance abuse is common and you can't blame them because it does take away the pain. eventually they reach a point, in their 50s or even 60s when they ask "what is the point of sticking around?". it's not going to get better, it will only get worse, and so they make the understandable decision of ending their lives. it's like a spiral, once you get caught in it you can't escape and it only drags you down. that one problem in your life leads to at least 5 problems, which lead to 15 problems and it gets worse and worse until you have no other option but to exit yourself.
I can see my future and I know it will be bad. I can't escape it. Getting the help I need requires lots of money and I just don't have that now and can't get that. the best course of action is to exit before it gets worse

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Let it all out. We are always here for you.