Puppy

Puppy

F Up
Apr 9, 2020
My whole life has been spent dealing with my mental illness or trauma I just sit and obsess over my worries and past experiences I have accomplished nothing I have no goals and I never enjoy things or have fun. I am alone and the days fly by me each day reminding me how pathetic I am. I might as well already be dead because I haven't been living I do NOTHING all day I barely eat barely sleep I just rot in bed inducing panic attacks. I'm ashamed of myself

I know this post is pointless and I'm sorry to complain

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Werewolf., AtMostOkay, snxw and 8 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Sounds really bad. I relate to anxiety. I also think about my worries and past experiences. For me, after some time I realized my reality super sucks. I don't blame myself for having any mental disorder aside from situational anxiety.

I'm no dr. I'm just giving my take. I wish there was something to do to make it better and the days more tolerable and less horrible. I haven't found anything good to hold onto.

Take care and try to eat. Eating can feel at least a little comforting...or something to do.

meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
I am 48 and I am ashamed of myself but I haven't given up. It is always possible to change things around. Isn't there anything that gives you pleasure?

Dymming Star6

Dymming Star6

Jul 19, 2021
I am 48 and I am ashamed of myself but I haven't given up. It is always possible to change things around. Isn't there anything that gives you pleasure?
I am also 48 and I feel like such a loser at this life we live. Unlike, yourself, I have given up because I am truly tired of starting over and yet again being severly disappointed...the only thing that gives me pleasure is the fact that I will sleep forever...soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay and LionsTigersAndBears
insanedoomer

insanedoomer

Zé"HaZarD
Jan 10, 2021
it's probably all the same here .

hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
i'm sorry you are suffering so much that you have panic attack everyday ): it's horrible. i too do nothing all day but mind so fragile, anything can trigger anxiety and despair.
i wish you peace so soon..

Reactions: demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living can be painful, I'm sorry to hear you are going through this. Anxiety can be really awful to deal with, I have had it bad in the past. I see my existence as basically pointless and I just want to fall into an eternal sleep, so I can relate. I wish you well.