DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Nobody needs me. Everyone can live for themselves
I am unloved because I was Brought into this world by unloving people. I am unloved due to all the abuse I faced. I am unlocked because nobody protected me even when I chose to speak up.
Nobody cared. I dont want some BS funeral because it'll be a bunch of fake ass people pretended they cared. But the reality is that nobody cared. Nobody loved me. Nobody ever cared about me. Everyone wants me dead and wants me gone. Everyone wants me to die and be away from them. If nobody wanted me dead they would have treated me as a human being

Its probably why I like anime so much. Every character has friends and relationships and are happy around great people. Something I cant ever find sadly. God, if only I had the strength to die I would do it ASAP. But I am still living because I am a coward. I am too afraid to live, though I am too afraid ot die. I am the opitome of cancer.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, lobster salad, Smellanie and 4 others
Smellanie

Smellanie

Feb 28, 2019
I hope you find peace and feel loved one day. Your life has value even if others don't recognize it. <3 Speaking of anime, I freaking love Kiki's delivery service for reasons you mentioned. It's such a chill movie and the scenery is beautiful and I love how so many of the random people in the movie are friendly. I usually cry at the end because of how sweet the movie is lol. What's your favorite anime?

• Love
Reactions: astro
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
Nobody needs me. Everyone can live for themselves
I am unloved because I was Brought into this world by unloving people. I am unloved due to all the abuse I faced. I am unlocked because nobody protected me even when I chose to speak up.
Nobody cared. I dont want some BS funeral because it'll be a bunch of fake ass people pretended they cared. But the reality is that nobody cared. Nobody loved me. Nobody ever cared about me. Everyone wants me dead and wants me gone. Everyone wants me to die and be away from them. If nobody wanted me dead they would have treated me as a human being

Its probably why I like anime so much. Every character has friends and relationships and are happy around great people. Something I cant ever find sadly. God, if only I had the strength to die I would do it ASAP. But I am still living because I am a coward. I am too afraid to live, though I am too afraid ot die. I am the opitome of cancer.
I am unloved too, many people pretend they care and say "somebody" cares. I believed it for a long time before I realized that that "somebody" doesn't even exist. When I ctb i don't think anyone would care, they will probably not notice, and even if they do I can only picture them celebrating... doing ctb in my country is tough, though i have tried jumping a few times but I was too scared each time, fearing the pain if I don't instantly end. I don't want to be alive nor do I want to be semi alive. They don't care any when they find out you're done, they pretend even more... it's so easy to read off their faces the hate they have for you. The world doesn't give a fuck about me, maybe you too. But I'm a useless person and unwanted by almost everyone, you might not be. Do what you want and need to do.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner and DeathIsTheWayOut99
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
I'm so sorry that you feel like this, you don't deserve so much suffering. I wish I could help you, if you need to talk you can send me a PM.

DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
I hope you find peace and feel loved one day. Your life has value even if others don't recognize it. <3 Speaking of anime, I freaking love Kiki's delivery service for reasons you mentioned. It's such a chill movie and the scenery is beautiful and I love how so many of the random people in the movie are friendly. I usually cry at the end because of how sweet the movie is lol. What's your favorite anime?
I think value is determined by other people, it isn't something I can determine myself. My favorite is Hyouka.
I'm so sorry that you feel like this, you don't deserve so much suffering. I wish I could help you, if you need to talk you can send me a PM.
Thank you. I sometimes wonder if I didnt deserve it. Though, people took that option from me and made me suffer anyways so fuck this life honestly
Also cute guilmon

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Smellanie and Eren