Capsaicin78

Capsaicin78

Full time failure
May 4, 2022
CTB is so fucking hard. This is literally tortute. Why do I even exist? I didnt ask for this existence.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PrisonBreak, obafgkm, Life is pointless and 11 others
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
I know right. It's like we're in a prision and it is hard to plan a breakout. And It'll take so long to serve our sentence. We can only have a glimpse of peace everytime we look through the bars of that gigant cold prision.

• Hugs
Reactions: obafgkm, Life is pointless, sunnyflower and 7 others
Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
yes, getting out is not easy, it's like an escape room.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life is pointless, sunnyflower, pthnrdnojvsc and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I have the exact same thoughts. To me it is so unfair how dying is this difficult, a peaceful exit from this life should be a human right. I also feel trapped in this world as it is so hard for me to leave, I fear the method failing and I have limited access to methods as well. It is horrifying how life is a thing in the first place, we suffer so much all for no reason. More than anything I wish that I never existed at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Capsaicin78, Life is pointless, sunnyflower and 2 others
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I don't think we'll ever be able to suicide... We will die of natural death.

• Aww..
Reactions: Capsaicin78, Life is pointless, sunnyflower and 1 other person
Floofy Clouds

Floofy Clouds

Jul 10, 2022
I know that feeling only too well, I'm so sorry you're feeling like this.

Did something happen?

I know if you want to talk about it, people here would be very willing to listen.

Reactions: Capsaicin78
Againstthewind

Againstthewind

Victory
Jul 10, 2022
I've been feeling like this everyday recently, life feeling like torture and ctb feeling like torture too.

Reactions: Capsaicin78, Life is pointless and sunnyflower
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Yes, the price of freedom is high. I hate those who make it even difficult for us. It's year of 2022, it looks modern day but collective minds are still practically in dark age.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capsaicin78 and Life is pointless
J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
There are many people here who are suicidal from childhood but still going on
Speak for yourself, I am not willing to remain a puppet for decades.

W

WiltedSoul

Feb 21, 2022
I feel you, friend. :( It's so sad how death seems to come so easily to those who don't even want it, yet there are seemingly endless hoops to jump through for those of us desperately trying to escape this hell. I reassure myself by thinking about how there are normal, well adjusted people who beat the odds and accomplish great feats in their lives. I mean, if they can, say, climb out of poverty, then surely I can crack my melon open on the pavement and finally be free of this stupid ass flesh prison? I refuse to do this for much longer. I will escalate as needed until I'm dead. The cards I was dealt were terrible and I'm tossing them out with the rest of the trash.

freevoid

freevoid

Student
Jul 11, 2022
I understand and I feel the same way. My body is a prison, I have not had one single day, one 24 hr stretch, in my ENTIRE life without at least some mild level emotional/mental/physical pain and discomfort. And that is one of the very rare "good" days. I'm beyond exhausted.

If there is a creator, they are one sick fuck for allowing existences like the sentient beings in this forum and on earth to actualize they way they have. I hope I never meet them.

Reactions: Capsaicin78 and Life is pointless
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
No one asked to come to this world but I don't blame my parents for my stupidity.

J

jitendrabagaria786@

Student
May 19, 2022
I know. I started thinking about it in my 20s and seriously in 2018.
Still you are going, I think 90% suicide cases are not planned they just happen in the heat of the moment

Zegers

Zegers

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Still you are going, I think 90% suicide cases are not planned they just happen in the heat of the moment
People here is basically planning it for some point and that's fine, as Dr Nistchke says, why do people prepare everything but not exit? It doesn't make sense.