noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
I have the ability to kill myself but I fear going back to the looney bin or just failing. How do you even psych yourself up for it

Reactions: darkenmydoorstep
T

TheLovecraftian

Mar 27, 2023
If your SI is that strong, it may not be a good idea to try doing it. Attempting suicide is not an easy task, no matter how certain you are in wanting to end it. That's simply because we are all biologically hard-wired to live. Keep the method just in case, but continue living for the time being.

Reactions: I8meself
noatacanti2020

noatacanti2020

Sep 29, 2023
If your SI is that strong, it may not be a good idea to try doing it. Attempting suicide is not an easy task, no matter how certain you are in wanting to end it. That's simply because we are all biologically hard-wired to live. Keep the method just in case, but continue living for the time being.
I have very little options

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hate how it's so difficult to die, I find it cruel and inhumane how we cannot just easily free ourselves from this existence in peace, if it's straightforward to leave this world in a I'd be long gone by this point. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you search for.