P

pua

Nov 19, 2019
I fucked up my life, i hate myself. I can't die neither i cant live, i have not enough emotional push to ctb and i have no motivation about living.No hope, emotional pain etc...I dont know what i am doing, i am thoroughly lost and don't know what i am going to do, i stuck in this life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LivedTooLong, Hyperbunny, dropdeadfred and 8 others
Huntfish34

Huntfish34

Enlightened
Mar 13, 2020
I'm sorry you are feeling this way .. Wish I could give you some words of encouragement but it's Basically how I feel lately. Just sick and tired of being sick and tired. I hate myself and my life.

Know this though.... You are not alone,. Bless you Always. ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: dropdeadfred and Good4Nothing
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
We're here. Self hatred is complicated and tricky. Very real and varied things cause it. I hope if any of it is coming from messages from people who've mistreated you, you have the chance to unpack that and share with people who are safe for you. I don't know if it's your case, but a lot of people are taught to hate themselves by very bigoted morality, against all kinds of people, the disabled the lgbt and so on, it's liberating to unlearn all that, but can be difficult... I feel pretty lost too, I hope you can find some things that feel clearer to you, whatever those are...

• Love
Reactions: Huntfish34