S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
As I wrote before, I have a hard time doing it on my own with N. I saw on their website they can provide their presence. I think it would help me. But I afraid to contact them and say that I already have a drug. The whole idea is that are supposed to support right to die, but I am still afraid they would report me. They ask for my contact info, so I won't be anonymous. Also, I don't know if they even would help me, because I don't have a terminal illness and I am young. Does anyone have experience with them? Should I just first ask without providing any details? I appreciate any advice.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, livingded, OnlyMercy and 1 other person
Sirius

Sirius

Student
Jul 10, 2019
As I wrote before, I have a hard time doing it on my own with N. I saw on their website they can provide their presence. I think it would help me. But I afraid to contact them and say that I already have a drug. The whole idea is that are supposed to support right to die, but I am still afraid they would report me. They ask for my contact info, so I won't be anonymous. Also, I don't know if they even would help me, because I don't have a terminal illness and I am young. Does anyone have experience with them? Should I just first ask without providing any details? I appreciate any advice.
NO, we absolutely will NOT report you. However, N is not the method FEN is comfortable with. To my knowledge they only offer advice and guidance on the Hood method

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Who are them?.

Reactions: livingded
Blackjack

Blackjack

I’ll be watching...
Aug 6, 2019
Where did you get your N?

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Where did you get your N?
There is a Louis Theroux documentary called "Choosing to Die" or "Choosing Death" which shows Final Exit volunteers - it's an interesting watch. I don't know for sure their policy - eg if you are young, so I wouldn't tell them you have N. Just explain why you want to CTB and ask if you meet their criteria.

S

Ssrejisser

Student
Dec 1, 2018
There is a Louis Theroux documentary called "Choosing to Die" or "Choosing Death" which shows Final Exit volunteers - it's an interesting watch. I don't know for sure their policy - eg if you are young, so I wouldn't tell them you have N. Just explain why you want to CTB and ask if you meet their criteria.
Thanks for reply. I think I've seen it if that's the same one. I think they weren't there with the lady when she did it though.

alizee

alizee

Arcanist
Jul 22, 2018
You definitely should not tell any organization in the US that you have N. Even if they're helping people with the process of dying. You being a person that's young & without an illness is jeopardizing to any organization in the US while knowing you have N.

Reactions: Rn110bg101