DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
We relearning to save more money on better spending on food but I still cant not blame myself. Maybe if I was dead......things would be better. There would be one less fat mouth to feed..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: shy, plough22, fluffymuffin and 3 others
fluffymuffin

fluffymuffin

Oct 11, 2020
You said it yourself. Your father appreciates your existence and he can't bear the thought of losing you, his precious daughter. You're not a burden. You're much more than that, you're the reason he's still keeping it together. If you were better off dead.. why would he work hard to sustain your happiness? It's because you mean so much to him. You genuinely care about your father as well, which is so kind of you. I'm sure you're far better than you think.

Last edited:
plough22

plough22

Living but not really, just surviving
May 1, 2020
Your dad will always want you, no h
We relearning to save more money on better spending on food but I still cant not blame myself. Maybe if I was dead......things would be better. There would be one less fat mouth to feed..
You're dad wants you in his life, always will no matter what. Look after yourself, like we all should.
You're dad wants you in his life, always will no matter what. Look after yourself, like we all should.

G

gcarb

Oct 26, 2020
i can relate, my dads a surgeon and I just can't see him get older every day, I think I should end it so I don't have to endure the suffering of life.

Reactions: DeathIsTheWayOut99