GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
❤ I am still here! I was going to post in main but I figured I would sneak it in here. I know often people CTB or leave the site and I feel horrible just like all of you. Well, sometimes mixed feelings of sadness and relief for those that were havong such a hard time they were ready to go or felt compelled to go. Then anger because the young seem to be mistreated by their own family or trusted guardians. I know you know what I mean. It just doesn't make it any easier. Still, I am glad for the people who are here, still here, new here, wandered in from a foreign country, or whatever the case because its nice to have a respectful community where you don't have to lie about this ever changing subject at large. I really hope you guys Hello, my name is Jim and I like long walks on the beach and strawberry cheesecake. I am blonde with green eyes are doing well or as well as you can be. You really can make friends here and sometimes in this crappy world that can mean everything when we have spent so long in despair. Love you guys! I see you! ❤ ❤ ❤ FP EPH 000013 WhosAwesome grande

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, Largeletters, Fehler and 6 others