TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
About a month or so ago, my father had a conversation with me just about random stuff and when the topic about my hobby came up, he said "TAW122, remember when you said that if your music hobby was no longer viable or unable to pursue it the way you like, that you'd find life to not be worth living?" Knowing from common sense and personal experience that I don't want to raise red flags or blow my cover, I answered carefully. I responded with "Yes, in the past, I did make such a statement, but my hobby isn't really dead as I am hoping for a special circumstance to bring it back." Basically, I've told a half-truth with a twist in an attempt to cover up my main reasoning and to avoid directly, openly admitting to wanting to CTB. I also didn't elaborate on what this "special circumstance" is to my father as he didn't pry deeper into what it is. I then changed the subject to avoid further probing into that statement.

You see, when it comes to topics of CTB, death, and/or taboo subjects that carry a risk of setting off red flags, drawing unnecessary attention and invasion of my privacy in the name of "help", then I am minimizing as much as possible my chances of getting misconstrued or having my cover blown. Now, here is something that most people would not understand is: How am I consistent with my word? It is consistent in the sense that yes, while my music hobby is dead due to all the aforementioned reasons in another thread (and I know it myself), I plan to bring it back by fulfilling one of my ultimate dreams which involves my ladyfriend. In the event that things don't go well (or poorly) with my future encounter with said ladyfriend person (whenever that is, like after the pandemic), then that would certainly be a catalyst for my CTB'ing soon (earliest possible time) afterward that. In such a situation, I would still be CTB'ing due to the death of my music hobby, among all other reasons as well.

To put it simply, one of my major reasons for CTB'ing is the death of my music hobby and that will never change (unless I manage to fulfill my ultimate dream which will involve my ladyfriend). Hope this makes sense.

Edit: Changed some words to clear up any potential confusion or misunderstandings.

Last edited:
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995
O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Omg it's very convoluted at least for me. Special miracle is a really flimsy excuse tho, u basically said i wanna die

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
Omg it's very convoluted at least for me. Special miracle is a really flimsy excuse tho, u basically said i wanna die
Could you elaborate on why it's a flimsy excuse and how I basically admitted to wanting to die? I never directly stated that.

O

overcomingfear

Experienced
Sep 1, 2020
Could you elaborate on why it's a flimsy excuse and how I basically admitted to wanting to die? I never directly stated that.
I can't explain exactly, it's a logical conclusion. Special miracles don't happen often do they? As u said it's a half truth that leads to what u really ment. Hope all works out for you

TAW122

TAW122

Aug 30, 2018
I can't explain exactly, it's a logical conclusion. Special miracles don't happen often do they? As u said it's a half truth that leads to what u really ment. Hope all works out for you
I see, I think my choice of words was poor though. I mean it would take a special circumstance of great magnitude in order to bring back my dead hobby; basically something that is so immensely special as in fulfilling my fantasy in the way that I expect to. I'm going to edit my post a bit for clarity.

Reactions: overcomingfear