Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I was looking forward to creating a thread like this to share information with you guys and maybe give some advice

• Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, BitterlyAlive_, AtMostOkay and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
So you're not technically a citizen of any nation? That sounds terrible. How has it impacted your ability to make a living? Is there any type of "aid" that you're able to receive to help? Do you have plans to become a nationalized citizen at some point?

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Sra_TZ, Judah and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
So you're not technically a citizen of any nation? That sounds terrible. How has it impacted your ability to make a living? Is there any type of "aid" that you're able to receive to help? Do you have plans to become a nationalized citizen at some point?
How has it impacted your ability to make a living?
Since I emigrated from the country, I can only aspire to informal jobs, such as improvised markets or give private classes, which is complicated if you do not know anyone, my economic situation is 6/10

Is there any type of "aid" that you're able to receive to help?
I still keep my identity documents before the government of my country revoked my nationality, in the country where I am, they are making plans to regularize thousands of immigrants, fortunately, that country broke diplomatic relations with my country so they do not have way to know if I am stateless

Do you have plans to become a nationalized citizen at some point?
If I get the chance, I would take it without hesitation

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Elysium Searcher, Brick In The Wall and AtMostOkay