CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I believe the difference between mental illness and mental brilliance is a fine line.

Most normal people are fucking lame losers who don't contribute anything to the world. They are literally prisoners in chains when it comes to social dynamics and following authority.

As many of you may know, I pride myself in my flaws and I like to flaunt them around. I like letting people know this is how bad it gets, but that its kind of still cool in a way.

But anyway, I've come to the conclusion that because I possess the golden combination of
1. Charisma
2. Swagger
3. Lack of self awareness
4. Self awareness
5. A damanged mental state that I can mold and morph into whatever I want.

I basically think outside of the box automatically. A lot of people think they do that, but they really don't.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, UseItOrLoseIt, SentientCreature and 7 others
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
Well....... shi!t.

• Yay!
Reactions: CFLoser, WrongPlaceWrongTime, UseItOrLoseIt and 1 other person
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
You sound completely fine. These days "normal" has become definately some brain disfunction, where even basic instincts don't apply.

Reactions: CFLoser
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
I think normal is boring too.
The world needs more people that challenge the current system.

Couldn't be me as I don't possess this "golden combination" but I'm always excited to see those like you making a difference in a way...if you get the chance to.

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
You're definitely a genius. You're still giving away money, right? If so I will give you many more compliments. I even accept checks because I'm old.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, WrongPlaceWrongTime, Shadowplay and 2 others
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
i do not care about social dynamics much because i do not like to be social and authority is exploitative and controlling in bad ways, i get it, you get this huge ego boost posting this but same time you are trying to degrade others by comparing to your standards? to what humans should be doing or not?

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Rogue Proxy and qualitytime
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Well....... shi!t.
I've been taking a LOT of drugs recently. I've been doing steroids, marijuana, opiods, and alcohol of course. I love it. It's probably the only truly fun thing to do because you're basically imploding in public 24/7 if you're on high enough dosages.
I straight up almost threw down with an elderly lady at the Super Market yesterday and it felt so fucking good. And I've been getting big muscles and shit.

But its mainly just the actual state of being thats just fun.

Steroids for guys basically just make you want to be the typical douchebag asshole guy and it FEELS SO GOOD. God damn.

I literally did not feel remorse or even shame about talking down to an elderly obese lady at Target in front of other people. And thinking back on it now I smile

:haha:

• Yay!
Reactions: Bahbah Blacksheep and Shadowplay
Shadowplay

Shadowplay

Average life non-enjoyer
Sep 11, 2021
iu

Me consindering that OP was trolling and not actually serious.....

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
I basically think outside of the box automatically. A lot of people think they do that, but they really don't.
A lod of 'gods' think they're the one true god, but they really aren't.

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
i do not care about social dynamics much because i do not like to be social and authority is exploitative and controlling in bad ways, i get it, you get this huge ego boost posting this but same time you are trying to degrade others by comparing to your standards? to what humans should be doing or not?
You can only feel good in this world if you hurt others to some extent. You have to become authoritative yourself to take what you want from others. Its that simple.

I hate the world and I hate the rules it's built on.

In the end all I am here for is to have fun, die and try to save the world before itsall over