• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

AvenWav

AvenWav

I kinda wanna ctb eating apples
Feb 13, 2023
Hi, my real name is Lorenzo and I would like to share with the community my plans and my thoughts about ending my life.
(Disclaimer, my apologies for the bad grammar, it's not really easy for me since English is not my first language)

{Short backstory to give context, feel free to skip it}
It's already been 6 months since my first thought of ending it all have faced me. After it a long succession of sort-alike thoughts have been haunting me since.
I never saw them as a bad thing but actually like a relief. It was in fact like I was finally facing what I really wanted in life, a supreme ending of all the suffering that I have been thru.
I am not really sure to share everything I experienced, but since it got me here I think you can imagine what happened.

{My plan/Idea}
My idea for my ending was to find a quick and painless way to ctb, after some research I fount some resources that lead me to think that lethal sedatives such as Nembutal could do a great job.
Since I am pretty naive to this topic, I would like to send my request out there to everyone who is so kind to help me thru out this journey,
thank you.

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's extremely hard to get nembutal at the moment unfortunately

Reactions: Yahwa
Upvote 0
AvenWav

AvenWav

Feb 13, 2023
(Right now I live in Italy) What would you suggest?

Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly do think that N would do a great job if I could actually get some, but I don't think that it's worth it trying to get N as from what I read there are only scams going around.

I think that if I had a good answer as to an easily accessible, quick and painless way to ctb I would already be gone at this point, but sadly the reality is that suicide is simply not that straightforward, but I really do understand why you would feel relieved at the thought of leaving this world. I just think that with methods all that anyone can do on here is do their own research to decide what is best for themselves. There are simply no easy answers to this but anyway I wish you the best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: Laivirt and AvenWav
Upvote 0
AvenWav

AvenWav

Feb 13, 2023
I certainly do think that N would do a great job if I could actually get some, but I don't think that it's worth it trying to get N as from what I read there are only scams going around.

I think that if I had a good answer as to an easily accessible, quick and painless way to ctb I would already be gone at this point, but sadly the reality is that suicide is simply not that straightforward, but I really do understand why you would feel relieved at the thought of leaving this world. I just think that with methods all that anyone can do on here is do their own research to decide what is best for themselves. There are simply no easy answers to this but anyway I wish you the best of luck.
Ty a lot and i can understand, i guess that this journey to ctb could be also a way to reveal if i really want to, like a metaphore to prove myself that i really want to leave this world or i may want to still fuck around for a bit:) ty again !!

Upvote 0