B

Bombastus

Jun 5, 2022
I logged on and got into the chat and I was in a bad way. I had taken a few sleeping pills and was drinking and I can't remember much of what I said but I'm sure I made an unwelcome disturbance of myself and I feel extreme shame, guilt and embarrassment and so I made this post to explain my behaviour and apologise, it's no excuse per se, but it's the best I can do and I'll try not to do it again. I hope you all find peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Ashu, Graham and 9 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
TBF I've had to ask moderators to remove my post before because I typed it up as my sleepers were kicking in good and I over shared lol. Try not to beat yourself. We've all said more than we'd have liked to under the influence. Most of us on multiple occasions I'm guessing. It's hard to leave the vacinity and go home on a forum because it's always with you. Either on a tablet, laptop, phone or whatever. Just too easy to pull out and blurt stuff via your fingers and thumbs lol. Owning it and apologising is the respectable way to handle it so fair play. Unless you really said something terrible (which I doubt as you're still here and not banned) you're probably good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, Graham, Manaaja and 2 others
O

outatime_85

Warlock
May 17, 2022
Since I am still new to this side of the block, I am not sure I can add much.

I will say that you have done what some people in the world seem to find hard to do or won't do at all, and that is own up to a mistake and apologize.

You seem to be in good standing since you are still here.

I would think if you did something the forum categorized as egregious, you would know.

Reactions: OpheliasFlowers, Ashu, Graham and 3 others
Graham

Graham

Student
May 28, 2022
Since I am still new to this side of the block, I am not sure I can add much.

I will say that you have done what some people in the world seem to find hard to do or won't do at all, and that is own up to a mistake and apologize.

You seem to be in good standing since you are still here.

I would think if you did something the forum categorized as egregious, you would know.
đź‘Ś