DeathIsTheWayOut99

DeathIsTheWayOut99

Warlock
Jun 6, 2020
Hi. I wanted to apologize to the community for lashing out. When I made my post about leaving, I did it out of feeling overwhelmed. My suicidal thoughts were steamrolling down hill and I hit a point where I felt suicide was the answer. I dont know if I feel that way per say, but ive been in a bad place. I am sorry for worrying everyone. I am sorry for causing any confusion. What I did was immature saying I was gonna leave and then....well....I'm here

If you guys won't mind me asking, but I have a bit of a situation. I had a job to work for and I ended up being discharged. In a way I did it to myself since I wasn't 100% into the program nor was I that dedicated. I feel like a failure though. I took up a position that....someone else could have had and I failed them. I feel like a horrible human being that should kill myself

I am sorry if I am a burden here and shouldn't be here. I hope its not a problem

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BitterlyAlive, Sinai Silence, color_me_gone and 14 others
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
You did nothing wrong... We are people with a specific set of emotions, so please, whatever guilt you may believe you have, drop it and carry on.
The fact you wish to resume here as well and had the courage to let us know you were acting mainly on a triggered suicidal impulse... Not a lot of people may take the time to do something like this. I personally, could tell you care. A lot. Sending a hug your way!

As for the job situation, it's completely fine, I trust it that you will end up with a new one. As someone who has never had a job and is now hitting his 26 years, you still did much better than me at least. I actually do feel like I could learn more from you if anything, with those experiences at least, but we shall see.
Thank you again for this message, I do believe you are being very brave, even if the suicidal urges are trying to finish you off or well, put you down.
But anyway, sorry if this is sort of lame, just hoping you could manage to feel alright at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: crybaby, Living_Hurts_so_Much and InterstateFlowers
InterstateFlowers

InterstateFlowers

Experienced
Apr 16, 2020
No, no, you're not a burden!! :heart::heart: Thank you for apologizing but I didn't see what you were doing as lashing out at all! I'm sure all of the members who saw that post felt the same way. We're just worried for you, I doubt anyone looks at you with disdain or scorn for feeling overwhelmed. Being the nature of S.S, you're not alone feeling like you've hit a rut and suicide is the only option. It's not a problem talking about this stuff either! I'm sorry you're going through this.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Living_Hurts_so_Much and Deleted member 19276
L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
i have my moments as well. Always happy to listen.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
socrates

socrates

I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Dec 3, 2019
Stop overthinking! You didn't do anything wrong. I'm not even sure how you could come to that conclusion. You don't deserve to die, if you choose to CTB it should because you'd be better off dead, not because you deserve it.

Reactions: Bandzbandz
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
You've done nothing wrong so please don't beat yourself up over that.

I understand your pain about the job. It hurts deeply to feel inadequate, especially when it's in a formal setting like that. I think you did what you could and did a good job considering how you are struggling. Many people could not even bring themselves to apply for a job so take that as a small victory.

• Hugs
Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
ravergirl

ravergirl

Death becomes her
Jul 22, 2020
You're fine. You're definitely not a burden. Feel free to reach out to me if you ever want to talk. <3

• Hugs
Reactions: Belit667 and Living_Hurts_so_Much
Belit667

Belit667

Experienced
Aug 2, 2020
I've failed several lousy jobs and I have no regrests at all. Horns up!

Joey

Joey

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2020
It happens and just know that in the end, we're all here for ya! Take the time you need and as long as you want. :)

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much and Belit667
color_me_gone

color_me_gone

Sun is rising
Dec 27, 2018
We are a friendly community here on SS.
We know depression, and we know that sometimes, you just need to vent.
That's what we're here for.
We know many people who don't follow through, and we never hold it against them.
Believe me, we know how it is, so no apologies required.
Peace to you, brother or sister.

• Love
SoIntoYou

SoIntoYou

Pillowman
Jul 9, 2020
Hey, there's nothing wrong with what you did or said in a place like this. When it comes to CTB, it's like expected that people have second thoughts.

Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
You're totally not a failure, whatever you decide we're all here to support you. People get their ups and downs all the time, hopefully another job will come around soon which you can enjoy and commit to.