M

Maximo

Apr 19, 2021
I am so tired that people tell me how strong I have to be, how much I have to put on my part, that I have to follow forward why, if I do not want to go forward. Why do people want to control one with the excuse of good intentions, that they want the best for us? Leave us alone, if we want to live, we will, if we want to die, let us die in peace.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WornOutLife, JustAMatterOfTime, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I know what you mean. People see suicide as such a terrible act but to me not existing is better than a lifetime of pain and suffering. I see it as an basic human right to be able to die in peace and at ones own wishes. Life has no meaning, we literally just suffer for the sake of it. Society has an fixation with keeping people alive at all costs even if they have no quality of life.

Reactions: demuic
AntiCycleAN

AntiCycleAN

Jan 15, 2021
I relate to this as well. I am sick of being "strong", and surviving for the sake of others. I hate this perpetual cycle of never-ending mental and physical work required just to survive in the awful society. I am sick of just surviving, I want to actually feel good, and if I can't, I feel no reason to perpetuate my suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Outsider and demuic
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Normal people will always tell you things like that because they're programmed to live and encourage/force others to live too.
They just can't really understand stuff like depression and suicidal thoughts. If things get too hard, they'll just send you to therapy or a psych ward.

It's sad but I think it's like that.

That's why most of us have no choice but pretend while being broken deep inside.

• Love
Reactions: AntiCycleAN