catbunny

catbunny

Jun 19, 2024
I wish I can just die instead of living like this. I don't feel like living anymore. It's feels like nothing is holding me back from killing myself, which is really bad cause' I don't wanna leave my cat. He is really cute, and it'd be so bad if someone treat him badly. I want the best for him, but I, myself is so tired of living this life. Nothing is working and everything goes wrong and I'm so tired. I want to at least just disappear. Sometimes I wish there is a time stop button that you press it, the time actually froze. That way I can actually take a rest from everything, I can just stop all of this and take a nap or sth. unfortunately, there is no such thing. I can't take a nap with of these deadlines. I'm so exhausting. I don't understand anything anymore. People said that if you're tired then just take a rest but how can I take a break with all of these works like you don't understand that I literally have no time. I should've kill myself that day.

Reactions: LifeQuitter, GargoyleFiend, Aimiya and 1 other person
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Heard and felt OP. I have a cat too. I know he will be well cared for if I go before he does (he's 10+ but still v healthy) but it fucks with me. I can relate to being tired as fuck of this life.

I wish we had a Button too. Just to stop everything just for a moment to give us relief. Fuck this reality honestly.

Reactions: Aimiya
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling tired of suffering, I also feel tired. But anyway I wish you the best.

GalacticWarrior777

GalacticWarrior777

When will I find an exit?
Sep 24, 2024
I believe we all here feel tired in some kind of way, and the pain of leaving things important for you, such as your pets, just sucks. Wish you well deserved rest one day and peace.

Reactions: anaokino_