L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I can't stop crying. I am so sad. For myself, for my body and all the things I put it through. I despise the way it looks and I am sad that I have to suffer so much for it. I feel sad that I can't love it and that I abuse it. I don't deserve it and my body doesn't either.

I feel so sad for my family, they can't help me. I am so sad that I will leave them behind when I die. They traumatized me but I feel sad that they are so incapable of being good parents and siblings. They didn't mean harm even though they treated me horribly.

I feel sad for my friends who really love me. I feel sad that they can't help me. Especially one friend who looks up to me, like my sisters did.

I feel so sad for my brain. I used to be smart and intelligent and now my brain is fried from all the stress and analyzing and overthinking and weed. It was the only thing I had all my life to depend on. I had no one else.

I feel sad for the little girl who loved life and wanted to make the whole world happy. I feel sad for all the dreams she had that died. I feel sad for all the suffering she had to endure that broke her heart over and over.

I am destroyed. And I can't stop crying and grieving.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: S like suicide, lobster salad, Lucifer'sRight and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I am sad about you being so sad.
I really wish I could help you somehow.

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

Hugs and love.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: placeholder and LetMeGoPlease
L

LetMeGoPlease

Student
Dec 5, 2020
I am sad about you being so sad.
I really wish I could help you somehow.

Feel free to pm me if you need to talk.

Hugs and love.
Thank you. I will if I'll need it. I have to go sleep now, it's 6:38 AM here and I haven't slept at all yet. I feel swallen and my head hurts from crying.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018 and WornOutLife