W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HI family. YES I am whining and feeling sorry for myself. I am sorry for bothering anyone, just had to say this somewhere. I am sitting here thinking about the last 45, YES 45 years and asking myself "where has it gone to?". I feel so lonely today, sitting here by myself and no friends ( except Sanctioned Suicide!), no family, nothing. I usually do not curse but "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?" My older brother is a millionaire and my young sister is loaded, courtesy of my "parents", who left me ZERO. I have my family here and I am not hopefully bothering anyone, just had to get this "off my chest". I have had 2 attempts so far and today is REALLY pushing buttons. Why am I still here??? Thank you eveyone for letting me vent. Take care global family. Walter :'(:'(;-;;-;

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zebedee, WrongPlaceWrongTime, TheHatedOne and 31 others
Tackingintothewind

Tackingintothewind

Mage
Mar 2, 2021
Happy birthday and sod your family they dont matter

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, LittleJem, bad luck and 4 others
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Happy Birthday. I don't like to celebrate them hehe but I understand loneliness. A hug

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Tackingintothewind, whywere and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Happy Birthday, Walter.
If it can't be happy, wishing you a birthday free from bullshit.

:hug: :heart::hug:

• Love
Reactions: less than, Dead Meat, demuic and 6 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Happy Birthday @whywere ((hugs))
❤️

• Love
Reactions: less than, Dead Meat, demuic and 4 others
botanormal

botanormal

Mage
Nov 9, 2020
Happy birthday! I always love to see you around on the forum, your posts are very sweet & empathetic, and this community is better to have you in it. Thank you for being a part of this family! I hope you have a special day, despite feeling so lonely. Sending big hugs your way. :hug::heart:

4c5.gif

• Love
Reactions: grungeCat, Fehler, Callie Arcale and 6 others
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I feel you. I'm not your age yet but old enough to know what you mean. It's painful to look back and even more so to look forward.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: less than, Dead Meat, Belaya Noch and 5 others
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Happy birthday @whywere :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale, whywere and Dead Meat
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Do not say sorry. You are not whining you are simply venting which is more than welcome in this community - that is partly what it is here for.

It is understandable where you are coming from - mentally. You can often remember situations from many years ago and think to yourself: "What could have been done - what if I changed this..." You think that by just altering one small factor in the past - that the present and future could have turned out completely different - it almost feels close, so close that it is very distressing. Then you remember that what has already happened cannot be physically rectified, and the feeling can be very depressing.

Given that you are thinking about the previous 45 years that have went by that must be very painful. It is horrible that you cannot get that time back.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brave_heart, less than and whywere
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
From today on, you're officially my SS grandma.Happy birthday grandma, hope you're feeling better.
(Pssst! Grandpa. His name is Walter.)

• Love
Reactions: whywere
articledon

articledon

Student
Feb 27, 2021
Dang, I wish I lived near you, I would visit and hangout. It always gives me a kick when I see that green W avatar...i'm like yay it's Walter

• Love
Reactions: whywere and Dead Meat
A

AE2021

Experienced
Sep 21, 2020
We totally understand! Wishing you a happy birthday!

• Love
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
HI family. YES I am whining and feeling sorry for myself. I am sorry for bothering anyone, just had to say this somewhere. I am sitting here thinking about the last 45, YES 45 years and asking myself "where has it gone to?". I feel so lonely today, sitting here by myself and no friends ( except Sanctioned Suicide!), no family, nothing. I usually do not curse but "WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE?" My older brother is a millionaire and my young sister is loaded, courtesy of my "parents", who left me ZERO. I have my family here and I am not hopefully bothering anyone, just had to get this "off my chest". I have had 2 attempts so far and today is REALLY pushing buttons. Why am I still here??? Thank you eveyone for letting me vent. Take care global family. Walter :'(:'(;-;;-;
Happy birthday Walter :heart:

• Love
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Wow! I admire you because you've really lived lots! I wonder if I'll get to be 40! (I'm 33 now)

Happy B-DAY, my friend. Wish you lots of love and peace and also, I hope things get better for you somehow.

• Love
Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
Happy Birthday Walter!!!!!! WE know it's your birthday. And we care! You are so supportive and positive! Here's to an amazing day for you!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, Callie Arcale, whywere and 1 other person
Dead Meat

Dead Meat

DOOMED
Oct 10, 2018
Happy birthday Walter you have such a kind heart and beautiful soul!
I think your:
TOTALLY AWESOME!!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Sensei, Callie Arcale and 2 others
TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021

HAPPY B!RTHDAY TO YOU HERO! - may you have the ULTIMATE in WISH-FULLFILLMENT WANTING!
<<my birthday is also coming up [you aint alone] this week & i've also had a really rough time: it's a cruel mix between unwanted expectations (don't wanna be hopeful, or end up disappointed) so minimise & pretend. I don't care when really I do... truth is I just feel unworthy of the attention and people fussing over me: I wanna be invisible but not ignored: I'm very difficult I understand: but I think you know the feeling!
& especially 'big' numbers - they are difficult to audit how well / much we have actually achieved..

I went a-stalking you & read your posts & replies :: you are (deservedly) well-loved and respected my friend. never forget that. when you feel unworthy / don't measure up - that just simply isn't the case.
( our insides will never equal what we perceive when we look at other's outsides / appearances). >>

Be well-satisfied: have a great day: be blessed be bold be brutal...
Guns / Shooting / Stars : M!GS

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: whywere, Dead Meat and Sensei
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
Happy belated birthday, Walter!

You're a very kind and loving person and may the next year of your life be kind to you, just like you're kind to people.
Sorry about your family, you certainly didn't deserve to be treated like that.
Everyone on here loves you, and that's because you're a beautiful soul.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
CatabolicSeed

CatabolicSeed

they/them
Feb 19, 2020
Happy birthday!!

• Love
  • Hugs
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
HAPPY B!RTHDAY TO YOU HERO! - may you have the ULTIMATE in WISH-FULLFILLMENT WANTING!
<<my birthday is also coming up [you aint alone] this week & i've also had a really rough time: it's a cruel mix between unwanted expectations (don't wanna be hopeful, or end up disappointed) so minimise & pretend. I don't care when really I do... truth is I just feel unworthy of the attention and people fussing over me: I wanna be invisible but not ignored: I'm very difficult I understand: but I think you know the feeling!
& especially 'big' numbers - they are difficult to audit how well / much we have actually achieved..

I went a-stalking you & read your posts & replies :: you are (deservedly) well-loved and respected my friend. never forget that. when you feel unworthy / don't measure up - that just simply isn't the case.
( our insides will never equal what we perceive when we look at other's outsides / appearances). >>

Be well-satisfied: have a great day: be blessed be bold be brutal...
Guns / Shooting / Stars : M!GS
THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH!!!!! I was having a difficult day and then I read you birthday wishes. I am 100% crying, out of happiness, right now. Before Sanctioned Suicide, I had no friends or family. I do now and it feels WONDERFUL!!!!! You are such a kind and loving soul. HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance as you so, so much deserve every hug and loving thought/gesture from me and all of our Global Family here. For real, this is my 1st birthday EVER that I feel loved and that I have a FAMILY. Again, THANK YOU and have a very happy birthday from me to you, @TriggerHappy !!!!! Walter :heart::happy::love::hug::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, TriggerHappy and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH!!!!! I was having a difficult day and then I read you birthday wishes. I am 100% crying, out of happiness, right now. Before Sanctioned Suicide, I had no friends or family. I do now and it feels WONDERFUL!!!!! You are such a kind and loving soul. HAPPY BIRTHDAY in advance as you so, so much deserve every hug and loving thought/gesture from me and all of our Global Family here. For real, this is my 1st birthday EVER that I feel loved and that I have a FAMILY. Again, THANK YOU and have a very happy birthday from me to you, @TriggerHappy !!!!! Walter :heart::happy::love::hug::love::love:
I was sure I wished you a happy birthday, maybe in another thread? Anyway, happy birthday in arrears!

• Love
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Happy birthday!!

OMG!!!! That is the funniest video I have seen in a long time. 1st off, THANK YOU SO, SO MUCH @CatabolicSeed for not only the birthday wishes but making me smile today. It has been a rough day and you and other family members have made it AWESOME!!!!!! You are such a loving, kind and supportive soul, it makes me happy and also I cry thinking of the lovely family that I have now. Never, ever had it before. 2nd, I am so, so blessed to have awesome Global Family Members, like you. Again, THANK YOU!!!!!! Walter :happy::happy::love::love::smiling::hug::hug::heart::heart::heart:

Reactions: CatabolicSeed
fatiguecentral

fatiguecentral

Mar 20, 2021
Happy Birthday, Walter! I hope today you can enjoy yourself and take a break from this madness that is life.

• Love