PoisonTeaTime

PoisonTeaTime

why can't i just die?
Sep 21, 2023
I wish I could cancel all my appointments and go tell my healthcare to go fuck itself. Why am I paying so goddamn much when 8 out of 10 times they don't do jackshit?! Why do I have to get my tired ass out of bed to go downtown to the hospital for my appt. when they're just gonna make me wait, ask me worthless ass questions those asshats already damn well know the answer to, and just talk to me about repetitive shit I already fucking know without doing anything about it? $300 for one prescription? Yeah right, go right to hell you worthless leeches. I am so tired of me having to expend my already limited amount of energy to go to what boils down to a fucking pyramid scheme.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Neverfeltdeader, pthnrdnojvsc, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 6 others
CemeteryPet

CemeteryPet

Buried Alive
Jan 10, 2024
Speaking my language now, are we?

Doctors suck. It's a known fact. They have God complex. No offence to any doctors here, of course. I swear, every time I have a doctor's appointment I end up going back to starving myself. They're a trigger.

Reactions: lotus11 and pthnrdnojvsc
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
Are you in the states? If so, how come you're not advantage of the Affordable Care Act?

Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
I like my doctor, as he has helped me out alot true the years. But after I don't seem to get any better with everything the doctors and therapists suggests. It's only become anoying. But thats not my doctor's or therapists fault of course.

I would rather say it's my mindset and anxiety that has become way off. Which seems impossible to fix no mather what. And just something I can't seem to understand.
Go from all positive with something to offer to this world, to just sudden doom and gloom. It's weird.

Last edited: