N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I think a part of this is that I am quite oversensitive. I just can't accept that I have lost. I don't want to believe that such an injustice can happen. Child abuse, bullying, being spit in the face from so many people and then suicide. I feel like this can't be true because it should not be true. But maybe this is a thinking fallacy. There are so many people on this earth dying each day and everyone has a story. There are so many deeply unfair stories and these people die without having had a voice. Many can't indict anyone for the hell they have experienced.

I think this is a reason why I like to write in this forum so much. People read my pain, they acknowledge that it exists, it is not censored. Of course this forum has flaws but it is emotionally very relieving for me especially when I am suffering a lot.

Other people are way more numb facing death. I think I will cry the whole day when I commit suicide. In the past when I was acute suicidal I was so extremely angry how the world has treated me. But I guess this is just life. Some win the lottery and some have to lose this game. I am unable to change the outcome. I tried so many different approaches. I am noticing how suicide comes closer every single day because I can't solve my problems. I try to distract me from that fact. I do escapism, thinkig about miracles etc. I wished someone or something would do the job for me.

No matter how good I distract myself deep down I know there is probably no happy end for me. Just when I think rationally and logically about my past, my present, my future and my issues I consider the hope for a good solution as very tiny.

It is so astonishing that the worst is very likely yet to come. This is bone-crushing. When my parents are dead noone will help me dealing with my major problems. When I am not already dead to that point this will be my last time on earth. Without my parents who ironically destroyed/abused my soul I can't fit the requirements one need to fulfill when you are an adult. My sister struggles a lot too lastly. This could fuck the financials of my family a lot/even more. The problems don't get solved, they increase instead and it frightens me a lot.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Foresight, Nolan96 and freedompass
playing_ostrich

playing_ostrich

life dropout
May 2, 2022
Hey, I just want to admit I probably haven't been through 99% of the pain you have experienced. But I do also ponder why the world is so cruel and unforgiving to many and yet so generous to others. I remember when I was younger, I loved seeing those underdog stories seeing the good being overshadowed by the bad but eventually breaking out and succeeding. Once I learned about the idea of survivorship bias my rose-tinted glasses shattered.

It seems like for many people like you there is no pain with benefit just pain that creates more pain. An infinite cycle that feels impossible to escape. Like trying to rid yourself of knots and ties and the more you resist and squirm the more you get tangled. For me at least it felt the people around me got callouses (tougher, thicker skin) from pain, but all I got were burns and made me even weaker and vulnerable to pain.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you have had to endure all of that. This life can be very unfair and depressing. I am horrified by all of the suffering in this world, it is sad how much pain people experience in their lives. One of the worst things about living is that there is no limit as to how bad things can get, I have a lot of dread for the future as I know that things can get much worse. I wish you the best.

freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I enjoy your posts Noname and hope you keep sharing. Emotions are good, I mean without them we probably will lack empathy and be callous fucks I guess, no? I too find it comforting to post here, there's pretty much no other place where my thoughts and feelings are acceptable and validated rather than being considered a problem that requires fixing. Truthfully, this 'problem' that you have described is just not amenable to any solution. All we can do is comfort ourselves as best we can in the darkness. There is no justice. No fairness. Probably no such thing as karma either, at least not in this life.

To anyone who, like me, is attracted to 'the dark side' I recommend the YouTube channel Soft White Underbelly. The stories you will hear there from (mostly) real street people, sex workers and so on will instantly put your own shit in some kind of perspective. Some say we 'shouldn't' find the suffering of others in any way comforting. I wish no suffering on ANYONE but since we all tend to compare then why not if it eases our despair to be grateful for what we have?

For the record I consider suffering to be an absolute barbarity, totally unnecessary and pretty much a conclusive argument for efilism/the elimination of all life, in itself. It shouldn't exist, it has no evolutionary purpose, it ruins and destroys people and no one ever born escapes it so yeah. Just my thoughts, I'm aware of all the counter arguments but like you OP I'm an emotional person at heart. Feeling not logic underlies my beliefs.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: noname223