N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
My family is so extremely ignorant. My parents abused me and my sister as children. They destroyed our lives. I think my sister is not really self-aware about her situation and this fits to the rest of my family. My parents are even way worse. It is very obivous this family goes into a direction of the abyss. The financial situation will be in some years very dramatic. My parents are very positive about future despite the fact there are so many signs it goes downhill. I worryso fucking much everyday about the future because they ruined mine.

There are some changes in the wlefare system in my country. I have some hope due to it. I think I probably will get disappointed but at least I have some hope. My parents don't even know about it. My mom was completely surprised about the reform. I was kind of shocked because I know this could help this family a lot. And she did not know anything. Depending on the changements we could benefit a lot from it.
But both of my parents are completely against the governemnt. Also due to the financial politics. I have to say there are probably a lot of good reasons for not wanting that this country goes more into the left direction. My country is also very left-wing compared to other countries. I myself am a lefty and I want that the country goes more into this direction. Because we could benefit a lot. But my parents are so fucking stupid. They don't know anything. They are agaainst reforms that could help us a lot. And they are too ignorant to understand that.

My dad is one of the most ignorant people I know. He is astonishing. Both of my parents make it easy for them due to the fact they are so ignorant they can fade-out all the guilt they should feel. They live with easiness and I worry all day. My life quality is already very bad and they just ignore all the problems we cannot solve,

I hope it is not too bad if this gets a little bit political. My dad fucks me up so hard. He should blame HIMSELF for ABUSING his children. Not having done something against it when my mom beat me up every single day. And now he claims he would have never seen anything.
But he always blames other people. His main target are refugees. I think there are reasonable reasons why more refugees could be counterproductive for this country. I don't share them but some of them are logical.

But he just invents stuff. Like all Ukrainian refugees would drive SUVs . He says the refugees would get thrown good money after bad. In my country what he says is very offending. But it cannot really be translated literally. Here is the literal translation. He says" they push money in their asses". He told me that quite often. They were the reason why we would be in this bad situation.

He searches for a scapegoat so that he does not have to blame himself for the disaster we are in. My parents are fully to be blamed for it. But they would never accept that. Especially not my dad. He is disgusting. He is absolutely not self-aware. I have explained him a thousand times his thinking fallacies but he is extremely stupid and ignorant. He forgets stuff which could be unpleasant for him. People like him are they reason why this world is so fucked.
If you hope he gets punished for it he will. When I am dead or when we live in poverty he will be fucked too. But my punsihed is way bigger. Life is not fair.

• Hugs
Reactions: TigerFestival and Lost Magic
catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
My family is so extremely ignorant. My parents abused me and my sister as children. They destroyed our lives. I think my sister is not really self-aware about her situation and this fits to the rest of my family. My parents are even way worse. It is very obivous this family goes into a direction of the abyss. The financial situation will be in some years very dramatic. My parents are very positive about future despite the fact there are so many signs it goes downhill. I worryso fucking much everyday about the future because they ruined mine.

There are some changes in the wlefare system in my country. I have some hope due to it. I think I probably will get disappointed but at least I have some hope. My parents don't even know about it. My mom was completely surprised about the reform. I was kind of shocked because I know this could help this family a lot. And she did not know anything. Depending on the changements we could benefit a lot from it.
But both of my parents are completely against the governemnt. Also due to the financial politics. I have to say there are probably a lot of good reasons for not wanting that this country goes more into the left direction. My country is also very left-wing compared to other countries. I myself am a lefty and I want that the country goes more into this direction. Because we could benefit a lot. But my parents are so fucking stupid. They don't know anything. They are agaainst reforms that could help us a lot. And they are too ignorant to understand that.

My dad is one of the most ignorant people I know. He is astonishing. Both of my parents make it easy for them due to the fact they are so ignorant they can fade-out all the guilt they should feel. They live with easiness and I worry all day. My life quality is already very bad and they just ignore all the problems we cannot solve,

I hope it is not too bad if this gets a little bit political. My dad fucks me up so hard. He should blame HIMSELF for ABUSING his children. Not having done something against it when my mom beat me up every single day. And now he claims he would have never seen anything.
But he always blames other people. His main target are refugees. I think there are reasonable reasons why more refugees could be counterproductive for this country. I don't share them but some of them are logical.

But he just invents stuff. Like all Ukrainian refugees would drive SUVs . He says the refugees would get thrown good money after bad. In my country what he says is very offending. But it cannot really be translated literally. Here is the literal translation. He says" they push money in their asses". He told me that quite often. They were the reason why we would be in this bad situation.

He searches for a scapegoat so that he does not have to blame himself for the disaster we are in. My parents are fully to be blamed for it. But they would never accept that. Especially not my dad. He is disgusting. He is absolutely not self-aware. I have explained him a thousand times his thinking fallacies but he is extremely stupid and ignorant. He forgets stuff which could be unpleasant for him. People like him are they reason why this world is so fucked.
If you hope he gets punished for it he will. When I am dead or when we live in poverty he will be fucked too. But my punsihed is way bigger. Life is not fair.
my dad doesnt give a fuck if i die or not and i know that it ruined some people alive but if you are like me you don't really fucvking care

• Hugs
Reactions: TigerFestival
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
my dad doesnt give a fuck if i die or not and i know that it ruined some people alive but if you are like me you don't really fucvking care
I care about that. So no.

catflowers

catflowers

Experienced
Jul 31, 2022
Why do you think that?
Everybody calls me a burden. But I keep going no matter what. It's like no matter what chemicals I have on me it will never make me happy with myself. I am a fucking loser by USA standards

• Hugs
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't think you are a burden. Many users contribute something good to this forum.
People who that mean to call you a burden are not worth to worry about them.

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I understand all this. Some parents are just so toxic. My mother wasn't perfect but when I compare her to my friend's parents, she was an angel. There are so many people in this world that should never have been parents to begin with but society has fucked their heads up by encouraging it.

• Love