HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
I had my last breakdown a month ago or so, I walked for hours like a robot through my room and talked nonsense, I thought that I was in an infinite loop of pain, I couldn't sleep, when I sat down I felt enormously uncomfortable, it stopped after a week but in that time I always holded a knife to my throat, I just wanted this bad trip to end but it didn't for some days and I couldn't get myself to cut my throat open and had no other method.
I had this reaction cause I thought much about me failing again and having to go to a psych ward, I freaked out that so many people want to hurt me in different ways even when I try to ctb they hurt me.
When I think about what sexual things people did to me that I didn't consent to I feel weird bodily but noone makes this feeling go away and if I would emotionally ctb they will hurt me again, I hate this world.
I am scared that I will have this reaction again and be locked in pain again, that is the main reason why I want to ctb, I am just scared to feel more pain again.
My family saw that and they called me crazy and that I am hopeless and they called a mental hospital and I had to go there for some time, I hate it so much, I walked in their shitty room but felt worse than home cause I wasn't free anymore in that time.

Reactions: thecolourgold
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so horrible how humans create so much harm and suffering, it sounds really awful what you've had to endure but anyway I wish you the best. Life is just too cruel, this world where endless amounts of pain exist certainly is so hellish to me.

Reactions: thecolourgold
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It truly is so horrible how humans create so much harm and suffering, it sounds really awful what you've had to endure but anyway I wish you the best. Life is just too cruel, this world where endless amounts of pain exist certainly is so hellish to me.
Do you have any tips how I can ease my pain until I can ctb?

N

NinePointEight

Isn't gravity a blessing?
Dec 17, 2021
I had my last breakdown a month ago or so, I walked for hours like a robot through my room and talked nonsense, I thought that I was in an infinite loop of pain, I couldn't sleep, when I sat down I felt enormously uncomfortable, it stopped after a week but in that time I always holded a knife to my throat, I just wanted this bad trip to end but it didn't for some days and I couldn't get myself to cut my throat open and had no other method.
I had this reaction cause I thought much about me failing again and having to go to a psych ward, I freaked out that so many people want to hurt me in different ways even when I try to ctb they hurt me.
When I think about what sexual things people did to me that I didn't consent to I feel weird bodily but noone makes this feeling go away and if I would emotionally ctb they will hurt me again, I hate this world.
I am scared that I will have this reaction again and be locked in pain again, that is the main reason why I want to ctb, I am just scared to feel more pain again.
My family saw that and they called me crazy and that I am hopeless and they called a mental hospital and I had to go there for some time, I hate it so much, I walked in their shitty room but felt worse than home cause I wasn't free anymore in that time.
I am so sorry to hear what you had to go through. I also feel like sometimes I am going insane. It is an awful feeling.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Do you have any tips how I can ease my pain until I can ctb?
Sadly I think that as long as one exists they have no choice but to suffer, it's simply just the reality but I think the only thing that could ever be close to some kind of relief is sleeping if one is able to get that. But I know that it's often not even easy to fall asleep.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Sadly I think that as long as one exists they have no choice but to suffer, it's simply just the reality but I think the only thing that could ever be close to some kind of relief is sleeping if one is able to get that. But I know that it's often not even easy to fall asleep.
I don't even want to die, I just want the pain to go away.