addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm half venting and desperate. I know i probably won't find help on that thread either. Would be surprised that anyone would take the time to read it. Well, i'm bored and have nothing else to do anyway...

I have been thinking of suicide every single seconds for over 5 years now, and i was thinking about it on a regular basis since i was 11. Now my life did not really improve or anything. I've tried the night method without success. I just looked stupid but at least no one knew what happened. My head was all red and felt like it was about to explode. After about 15 minutes like that i just cut it using scissors. I tried it with all the straps i had (5 i think). After half a night spent trying and the other one staring at the ceiling of the hotel room i got back home. I was just going out of high school and pretended to have slept at friends. Incidentally, i NEVER had any friend, i have no idea how my parents swallowed this sh*t up.

Anyway there's one thing reccuring thing in my life. My unluck. Sure there's the misfortune such as health, ugliness and mental instability. But what i mean is that i'm unlucky on a regular basis even for the smallest things that one wouldn't even notice. Everything i've tried, be it "projects" or just little things ultimately failed. And suicide is the same.

The thing that i KNOW after over 20 years that if i try again, i WILL fail. No doubt about me. And that's what terrifies me.

I don't want to fail again. I just want to succeed this single time. If i successfully die without too much pain and quickly, that will be the only success i had in life.

I just don't know what to do.

Reactions: PeacefulTonic
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
Unless you have the golden ticket, or the bootleg version of it, you're gonna have to research and figure out what's best for you

addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
Unless you have the golden ticket, or the bootleg version of it, you're gonna have to research and figure out what's best for you
I've studied most of the possibilities. I plan on using SN but that's not really the issue here

P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I've studied most of the possibilities. I plan on using SN but that's not really the issue here
Chances of failing are close to zero if you follow Stan's guide. Practically zero if you give yourself enough time not to be found

addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
Chances of failing are close to zero if you follow Stan's guide. Practically zero chance if you give yourself enough time not to be found

For a normal person yes, no doubt about that. But once again, not for an unlucky person

Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Is this possible 100% success?

I mean even the jumping from the golden gate bridge was 98% successful.

Last edited:
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
That's an irrational concern. It's not about luck here. If you have legit SN and follow the guide, you won't fail

If you follow the guide and no one rescues you, yes
Would never drink SN. I prefere hanging.

addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
That's an irrational concern. It's not about luck here. If you have legit SN and follow the guide, you won't fail

If you follow the guide and no one rescues you, yes
If only you were right. I want to believe you and finally retake that step

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
It's just human biology and science. SN is extremely toxic and even small doses kill people
On the thread of sn succeses and failures there are 60 successes and 16 failures- if this is representative that would be about an 80% success rate.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am scared of failure as well. Nobody should have to resort to methods that could fail in the first place, we all deserve a reliable peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. However many people have successfully ctb. I believe that to reduce chances of failure someone must have knowledge about the method and it must be planned. I wish you the best, I hope you find peace and freedom from suffering.

J

Joker

Nov 9, 2021
I know about 4 people in my country Who succeded by swallowing SN. There Is a procedure to follow. I am planning It. Today I bought SN on line
I admitt that i am afraid to fail as well. I Have been researching a lot and as far as I know it works. That' s why I chose SN method
I am really tired of living this life

Last edited: