M0nolith

M0nolith

life is only an illusion, a dream.
Apr 23, 2023
i'm really struggling with depression and the feeling of emptiness. it's been a constant battle and i feel like i'm starting to lose hope.

all these pills and therapy visits, i want to believe they will help me but i can't seem to see any improvement other than the medication making it harder to express my feelings.

i've been feeling really down lately and it's been hard to find joy in anything. I sleep almost all of the time and i've been isolating myself from others and it's making everything worse. on top of that, i've been harming myself by inflicting burns. They are starting to look worse and worse. i know it's not healthy, but it's the only thing that seems to express my pain.

i feel like i'm stuck in a dark place and i don't know how to get out. i don't want to burden anyone with my problems, but i don't know who else to turn to. i just need someone to listen and be there for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: thecolourgold, unsaiddes, outrider567 and 1 other person
Untimely

Untimely

Student
Apr 21, 2023
i totally understand what you mean, especially with not finding joy in things. feel free to pm me if you want to talk

• Love
Reactions: M0nolith
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really awful and tiring feeling trapped in that situation, it's such a cruel world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: M0nolith