U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
I am sick of hearing troubled teens shit.

I will probably do my own Inert Gas system.

But, I wish we were just unite and set a non-organisation inert gas system in Switzerland for all people who needs. I mean, we would just put one nitrogen gas cyclinder that works and let the people die painlessly.

Even doctors and dentist in West Virginia can create free-social-dentist care. Why can't non-organisation put a damn inert gas system. I would happily donate such a non-organisation.

I mean i don't care Pegasos' 10.000 Euro Ponzi Scam. They can steal the last penny of demented old people.

I mean Switzerland's criminal code and allow is okay. But there is no trustworthy voluntary non-profit union for Nitrogen Gas method.

In this work called, The Dirty War on the NHS, West Virgina dentists there absolutely killed for profit medical system by creating a free social-dentist.
The Dirty War on the NHS (watch from 01:12:00)

Look at this:

Screenshot from 2023 11 10 21 34 42

Screenshot from 2023 11 10 21 34 52

I guess dentist system is more complex than nitrogen gases. But people do. Yes, not in the entire US, but people do.

Screenshot from 2023 11 10 21 37 23

*And i don't care if people think it's impossible. West Virginia is a good example for me. Even though they are not in the whole US. They do what they have to do. And they don't give a fuck private medical establishments. They do what they have to do. Wish I had more English to explain but... That's my opinion.

Imagine these are not dentist in West Virginia but Nitrogen cylinders in Switzerland. I would have voluntarily helped people die painlessly if such a system had existed. Wouldn't it be cool?

Reactions: loopdaloop and Daxter_87
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I just think with how pro-life this world is- people's families in many cases won't be supportive of a persons wish to die- especially if they are young.

Say your dream came true and this was set up. Would you tell your family you were going? Would they support you? If not- what would their reaction be to you one day disappearing and not coming home? Then, they find out you were legally aided in suicide. Would they be ok with that? If so- I'd say you are in the minority. Companies don't offer this because they don't want angry bereaved relatives trying to sue them.

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
. Would you tell your family you were going? Would they support you? If not- what would their reaction be to you one day disappearing and not coming home? Then, they find out you were legally aided in suicide. Would they be ok with that? If so- I'd say you are in the minority. Companies don't offer this because they don't want angry bereaved relatives trying to sue them.
Suicide Unionization is a tough one I guess. Then I will be my own savior. As always has been and always will be.

Reactions: Forever Sleep