Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
I couldn't CTB by hanging or otherwise. I had hoped to pass away any time during the last few months. But it didn't happen. I was bound by lack of freedom. I live with my parents. I have an extreme mental aversion to any kind of full-time work so I can't earn enough or keep myself in the job market to live independently.

Due to this I had to involuntarily choose to live with my parents. While it is hardly uncommon in my country, I still had a chance on paper to study and work in another country, having met the educational criteria and selection procedures for grad school back in 2013.

But it was too hard for me to sustain myself in what I was doing at that time, which was full time IT work and eventually my insecurity about the whole thing compounded by my general lack of interest in vocational activity let me down and I didn't go.

I chose to live like a hermit with my family, and now I am suffering the consequences of being unable to ctb in my parents' house while they are around all the time
My survival instinct is functioning and fucked me up badly.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forgotten, death137, Superdeterminist and 1 other person
mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
well that just sucks how extreme is this aversion?

mr.smileysad

mr.smileysad

Student
Aug 29, 2020
you could enter gaming competitions? you can get 500$ for being good at call of duty or smashbros

Reactions: death137
Painless_end

Painless_end

Life is too difficult for me
Oct 11, 2019
you could enter gaming competitions? you can get 500$ for being good at call of duty or smashbros
Come on man. I have personality disorder that nature cannot fix. Nor will my "willpower" fix it. I want to die.

I want a solution from nature. Or the universe or whatever you want to call it.