DrSync

DrSync

Nov 19, 2019
I believe I'm stuck in a loop; my whole existence has already happened, and it all played out the same, all ended with suicide. Perhaps the dark forces in charge of governing the universe really enjoy seeing us going back and forward between being born and dying unnaturally as if observing lab rats going insane due to inhumane experimentation, I am not sure why I am scared, maybe this is all delusion of grandeur but what do I know about consciousness, existence and the entire universe maybe this is all a test and I have failed it many times.

Dbx7pbh 1927493d f2e6 413b 8884 6e201da7a6e0

• Hugs
Reactions: faust and Oyoy
Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
I believe I'm stuck in a loop; my whole existence has already happened, and it all played out the same, all ended with suicide. Perhaps the dark forces in charge of governing the universe really enjoy seeing us going back and forward between being born and dying unnaturally as if observing lab rats going insane due to inhumane experimentation, I am not sure why I am scared, maybe this is all delusion of grandeur but what do I know about consciousness, existence and the entire universe maybe this is all a test and I have failed it many times.

View attachment 29038
I'm freaking out.

Reactions: DrSync
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I don't know who you are, but your avatar is awesome! Haibane Renmei is my favourite anime ever!
Update: have you ever thought that this world is a simulation?

Last edited:
Reactions: DrSync and Ame
DrSync

DrSync

Nov 19, 2019
I don't know who you are, but your avatar is awesome! Haibane Renmei is my favourite anime ever!
Update: have you ever thought that this world is a simulation?

I haven't watched the anime tbh, and yeah i do believe we live inside a simulation

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I haven't watched the anime tbh, and yeah i do believe we live inside a simulation
Take a look when you are feeling up to. Definitely worth watching! If it is simulation, then there is no afterlife, do you accept this point?

DrSync

DrSync

Nov 19, 2019
Take a look when you are feeling up to. Definitely worth watching! If it is simulation, then there is no afterlife, do you accept this point?

I don't know, I am not god.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I don't know, I am not god.
I guess if the world is simulated, then after death we cannot leave simulation anyway and it is not too economic to create one more world with its own physics and hundreds of billions of human-beings.