N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I don't know I am very scared about a lot of stuff. I just think how vulnerable the human body is. Like you can slip on the floor with bad luck your eyes hit on something sharp and then suddenly you are blind forever. Yeah maybe my fear is irrational. But I had a lot of bad luck in this life. I try to avoid dangerous situations.

I am very careful when I have a knife in my hand. I am already disabled enough to know that disabilites can be very cruel. I also lowered the volume of my headphones.

What I think which is quite stunning you can ruin your eyes forever if you look into the sun. If there is a solar eclipse and you look fully into it without protection your eyes are ruined forever. I don't want to know how many children are now blind because of this.

I mean we are exposed to sunshine daily for many hours. But if we look straight into it you are fucked forever.

I don't want to think about how much my life quality could decrease with these disabilites. There are so many things that can happen. It is really scared.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: lofticries, DynamicDepression, GentleJerk and 1 other person
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Wow, yeah blindness is actually one of my biggest fears, so I totally get what you're saying. Try not to think about it.

It's hard enough even being fully sighted, I can't imagine life without my vision. I'd rather have no legs.

They say you eventually get used to it, but I really don't think I'd make a good blind man.

• Hugs
Reactions: DynamicDepression
D

Deleted member 847

your fear isn't irrational.
People will tell you to not think like this, that it's a bad mindset.
WRONG. You should think like this,
and take care of your body.
Your body is very fragile.
The people that lived to be 100 while smoking and eating sugar and all of that crap were just lucky.

I'm only 21 years old
I used to have perfect vision
now I can only read with one eye
and have countless floaters in my vision
I used to have perfect hearing
Now I have permanent tinnitus
My subconscious has developed a defense
mechanism against it. I still hear it all the time, but I'm not focused on it anymore. It gives the illusion that the permanent obnoxious background noise isn't there. I'm only focused on it when there aren't any other sounds in my environment, that's when the illusion breaks.
I used to have a normal
brain
Now I talk like a retard sometimes
Hello fr fr friend how (.... 10 seconds pause)
are you?

Take care of your body
and yes my vision, hearing, brain function all of that is gone forever
you can't buy new organs,
so treat them well

Reactions: theboy
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think that your fears are irrational. I think that it's horrifying that our bodies can torture us in so many ways with no limit as to how bad things can get. Euthanasia needs to be an option. I see the human body as being a prison and I view existence as being a mistake. In general, I just fear life and it's why the thought of ceasing to exist is such a relief.

D

Deleted member 847

Neuroticism.
Dislike
šŸ‘Ž

Take care of your bodies people
brush your fucking teeth if you still want to have teeth in simpler words

Loud music, looking at the sun
all of that is bad for you

Yes, it's fun
but it will also make you disabled

Fun isn't free