• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
At this moment I have a belt, and I am in the bathroom as
we speak. And I am so close to hanging my self. I am geting the strong urge of going through with it. And the worst part is that I got my self into this situation, and most of it has been going on since I was about 13 years old, and I am 23 right now. And also my life has been hell since I was about 6,and also I had these problems even before I new I had them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, Caspers, disabledandhopeless and 10 others
S

Spitfire

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
At this moment I have a belt, and I am in the bathroom as
we speak. And I am so close to hanging my self. I am geting the strong urge of going through with it. And the worst part is that I got my self into this situation, and it also has been going on since I was about 13 years old.

Can you get yourself out of the situation you got yourself into?

Reactions: Ghost2211
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I'm too exhausted to write anything in english, but I'm so sorry to read this. I'm thinking of you. I wish you much love for yourself and the little 13 year old girl inside you. Please take care for you.

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris
Zyntkalla

Zyntkalla

Welcome to hell on Earth
Aug 28, 2020
Can you get yourself out of the situation you got yourself into?
When I get myself out of this situation my life will never be the same. Let's just say I did something that I am not proud of,and it will affect me my hole life until I die or end it, and I think I will probably end it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211 and Spitfire
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
Doing things on impulse is not a great idea. If you thought it through then good luck and I wish you the best, but if that is not the case then please do anything you can to deescalate the situation. I've experienced something similar before and it is unbearable in the moment, but even time can help with this. Just don't rush things and have everything planned.

Reactions: Ghost2211, Aimless, woxihuanni and 1 other person
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I'm sorry to hear you're in such a distressed state. Have you taken time to think about your choice here, and are certain this is not being done out of impulse? I respect your decision of course, but it's always concerning when people act impulsively. Things don't work as well as we would like them to, and sometimes there is regrets.

Reactions: Spitfire
suicidal-raven

suicidal-raven

There are many of us in one mind.
Nov 2, 2020
Hey, please be careful. You might cause more issues if you act out on impulse. Maybe try taking some deep breaths and listening to calming music, if you like music. Get yourself into a better head space because impulsivity will most likely lead to failure and more pain. Please, please be careful!