Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Every time I think things are getting better - or even just going to get better - they come crashing down again. Again…and again. Hope feels dangerous…it means I'm about to fall again.

The good things are not meant for me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, worthIess, reclaimedbynature and 5 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You are actually describing most peoples lives. Nothing is perfect. We have good and bad days. What's happening to make it crash?

Reactions: divinemistress36
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existence is just too cruel after all, it must be dreadful and tiring what you are going through. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: worthIess
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
Existence is just too cruel after all, it must be dreadful and tiring what you are going through. But anyway best wishes.
Thank you funeralcry, I see you around here a lot. I hope one day you can achieve the peace you want
You are actually describing most peoples lives. Nothing is perfect. We have good and bad days. What's happening to make it crash?
I understand you probably mean well with your comment, but it should probably be the kind of thing you say to people in the recovery section. My life is not like most people's lives, unfortunately - I have suffered with crippling anxiety and depression, and social isolation, for around 8 years now. But I shouldn't need to tell you that for you to respond with empathy rather than dismissal. Regardless, I understand you mean well, hope you have a good day

Last edited:
hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
same!! life's proved me right in thinking that too. constantly devolving w little-no reprieve. ppl always say, "life's a rollercoaster for every1. ups & downs." well mine does not go up apparently💀lol.

Reactions: Dolphin55
Dolphin55

Dolphin55

Jan 7, 2023
same!! life's proved me right in thinking that too. constantly devolving w little-no reprieve. ppl always say, "life's a rollercoaster for every1. ups & downs." well mine does not go up apparently💀lol.
Yeah xD I think success & happiness often leads to more success & happiness and failure & depression can tend to breed more failure & depression..unless you get lucky of course, but the lucky ones don't hang out on this forum 😅

Reactions: divinemistress36