Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
Life is a nightmare.

You have to wageslave your entire life (I wageslave for minimum wage as a hotel receptionist).

If you are not born good looking without shyness and with good social skills it's impossible to find a gf or have sex ( I am 29 and only had sex twice, 7 years ago and never had a gf).

You are forced to interact with evil, immoral, judgemental, unpleasant prople who ridicule you and bully and try to make you feel bad about yourself (just read the replies to my threads as a proof).

So I will NEVER be a father.
I will spare my potential children this unpleasant nightmare called life.
They will not have to suffer like I do.

I will end with this quote by the French author and philosopher Gustave Flaubert which accurately reflects how I feel about having children :
"The idea of bringing someone into the world fills me with horror. I would curse myself if I were a father. A son of mine! Oh no, no, no! May my entire flesh perish and may I transmit to no one the aggravations and the disgrace of existence".

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Efilismislife, _Minsk, yive and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am never having children. I do not want to bring anybody into a world where there is unlimited potential for suffering. I wish I was never born as the cause of all my problems is the fact that I exist in the first place. As well as life being mostly suffering, I see existence as pointless, humans just do the same tasks over and over again on a loop until we die, it is tedious.

Reactions: Efilismislife, _Minsk, Rhaiyne and 1 other person