S

Suicide squad

Jan 19, 2021
Hello to everyone, i am new to this forum and ia looking for safe ways to commit suicide, i cant understand why it is against the rule to help a person like me to die, life should be a right but not a duty. I am 18 and my life have no sense, i have social problems and i suffer for this since i was Born, i never had happy in my whole life. Someone who can help me? I want to kill me but i have not the corauge to do it, i am scared of pain. I live with my parents, the best way to do it without allarming them?

• Hugs
Reactions: blahblahhh and sadworld
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
SN or N , look at the guides stickies for both methods

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicide squad and sadworld
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Alright, take a look at the resources and find a method that fits you.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

Have you ever tried therapy and meds? It doesn't always work but it can work. Well, overcoming the fear of death, also called SI in some situations, is really difficult and I'm struggling with it myself. Suicide is not the only solution but it's up to you what you decide to do. Good luck with whichever path you choose. Sending :heart::heart: and :hug::hug:

• Love
Reactions: Suicide squad
S

Suicide squad

Jan 19, 2021

Have you ever tried therapy and meds? It doesn't always work but it can work. Well, overcoming the fear of death, also called SI in some situations, is really difficult and I'm struggling with it myself. Suicide is not the only solution but it's up to you what you decide to do. Good luck with whichever path you choose. Sending :heart::heart: and :hug::hug:
Thank you ❤
I am not sure to do it, not for me but for my parents
I believe there is no hope for my life, I have no friends and I suffer from it, but at the same time I don't want to face social relationships, I am not capable of it

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020

I hope you can find your method in this great section of the forums.

I can kinda relate with you. It's really difficult to do anything or face anybody for me.

My meds are helping a bit but my ups and downs are terrible!

Hope you can somehow feel better with whatever decision you make.

Hugs and love

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and Suicide squad