Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Why some people drink 2 doses of SN? Is one enough?

puella

puella

she/they
Oct 5, 2023
As a back up, in case vomiting occurs.

Reactions: Lost cherry
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

…
Jul 10, 2023
Why some people drink 2 doses of SN? Is one enough?
If you vomit, there's no way of knowing how much SN remains in the body and that poses a risk of possible failure so people drink the second glass to prevent failure.

The second glass can have less SN than the first one, there will still be SN in your body after you vomit so the same amount of SN in the second glass would be unnecessary and in some cases it could cause extra vomiting.

Reactions: delayedcactus, Lost cherry and Deleted member 65988
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
Thank you ! 😊😊
Thank you ! 😊😊
Idk why i cant send u message but i saw that you know a lot of SN method. I bought SN, but i got it in bag 1kg, i need to go on plane, to come back to my country, so i put SN in salt bottle (250gr) because sn is not allowed here. I saw comments on this site that some people said that u cant open sn before u want ctb because maybe sn will not work. I did the test. on one drop of blood, I put very little sn and the blood immediately turned dark. So i think my sn is good. should i transfer it from the salt bottle to a freezer bag, seal with a bag sealer, and squeeze the air out or leave it in the salt bottle? it is also closed and I will not open it until that day comes. Before i use sn, i will use meto and i know how, but should I drink paracetamol 1000mg and brufen 600 or only one of those two drugs? I have both propanolol and benzos, which of these two drugs should I consume? I would like to feel no pain before I die.
If you vomit, there's no way of knowing how much SN remains in the body and that poses a risk of possible failure so people drink the second glass to prevent failure.

The second glass can have less SN than the first one, there will still be SN in your body after you vomit so the same amount of SN in the second glass would be unnecessary and in some cases it could cause extra vomiting.
Idk why i cant send u message but i saw that you know a lot of SN method. I bought SN, but i got it in bag 1kg, i need to go on plane, to come back to my country, so i put SN in salt bottle (250gr) because sn is not allowed here. I saw comments on this site that some people said that u cant open sn before u want ctb because maybe sn will not work. I did the test. on one drop of blood, I put very little sn and the blood immediately turned dark. So i think my sn is good. should i transfer it from the salt bottle to a freezer bag, seal with a bag sealer, and squeeze the air out or leave it in the salt bottle? it is also closed and I will not open it until that day comes. Before i use sn, i will use meto and i know how, but should I drink paracetamol 1000mg and brufen 600 mg or just one of those two drugs? I have propanolol and benzos too, which of these two drugs should I consume? I would like to feel no pain before I die.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン