Ondine0000ff

Ondine0000ff

Ondine
Aug 19, 2023
So idk what got into me but a few hours ago I told my mom I bought a rope today (probably a speck of hope made me say that) but then she called the hospital on me so I had to flee my appartement! I couldn't even take all of my ressources for ctb.

So now I'm stuck waddling around my building looking like I'm up to no good not knowing what to do since the cops came after and talked to like all my neighbors and now there's people camping their balcony and enverything.

Do you guys have like an idea or maybe another method to ctb that I can do in my current situation ? (I was planning on partial hanging)

Situation : I'm outside with a nylon rope, scissors and big brown tape. (I'm to scared to stab myself saddly)

• Hugs
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress, Anon7b8, corazon and 3 others
vault

vault

Aug 24, 2023
Im sorry about your situation. I have no solid advice to give you. all i can say is that i wish you strength and luck in whatever the outcome may be.

• Love
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and Ondine0000ff
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
With a rope and a solid tree, it's probably enough for ctb but painful.
Are you in a big town or a small one ?

Ondine0000ff

Ondine0000ff

Ondine
Aug 19, 2023
With a rope and a solid tree, it's probably enough for ctb but painful.
Are you in town or countryside ?
I am in town! Perhaps I could try and walk to a more secluded area but I think it's very unsure since I moved here in September and don't know my surroundings… also it's a quite thin rope (8 mm) so I'm scared it would break under my weight (I'm 75 kg = 165 pounds)
I think I was just being a little bit paranoid, I was able to get back in my appartement without a sign of anyone noticing and/or caring about it.

I still have one question tho, do you guys think I can ctb at my place? Cause since I'm planning on doing partial hanging, I have to not be found for 30 minutes. Do you guys think the cops are gonna come back or something?

Last edited:
Reactions: YandereMikuMistress
OrphicEnd

OrphicEnd

ㅤㅤ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Aug 24, 2023
on't know my surroundings… also it's a quite thin rope (8 mm) so I'm scared it would break under my weight (I'm 75 kg = 165 pounds)
Didn't you have the maximum rope weight? This is often indicated. You mustn't hang yourself directly, you must test the robustness before, jumping with all your weight is generally sufficient.

I am in town! Perhaps I could try and walk to a more secluded area but I think it's very unsure since I moved here in September and don't know my surroundings
Maybe you can use Google Map to know where to go

I think the safest choice is to give up for today even if you risk having problems (psy ward maybe), you can always buy a new rope (or hide this one).
But if you're confident, I hope it goes well. Whatever you choose, I hope it ends in an ending that suits you.

Ondine0000ff

Ondine0000ff

Ondine
Aug 19, 2023
Didn't you have the maximum rope weight? This is often indicated. You mustn't hang yourself directly, you must test the robustness before, jumping with all your weight is generally sufficient.

Maybe you can use Google Map to know where to go

I think the safest choice is to give up for today even if you risk having problems (psy ward maybe), you can always buy a new rope (or hide this one).
But if you're confident, I hope it goes well. Whatever you choose, I hope it ends in an ending that suits you.
Oh I didn't notice if it said the maximum rope weight, perhaps it did idk… but anyway, I'll give up for today and replan the whole thing. Thank you so much for your advices!

• Hugs
Reactions: OrphicEnd
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be such an awful situation to be trapped in and I hate how it's so unnecessarily difficult to leave this world but anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for, best wishes.