Busticket

Busticket

Student
May 18, 2021
I have decided to leave this website forever.

Like I said in my previous threads I have decided not to ctb.
Maybe only in 40 years when I will be 70 and my health and cognition will start deteriorating due to old age.

It also makes me feel depressed and sad being here and reading about all the suffering of others.

Also I am tired of the way I have been treated here.
People laughing at me, ridiculing me and also calling me an "incel" and "creepy".

Again, I would like to thank those of you who were polite to me and replied positvely to my threads.
I wish you all the best.

I will disable my account in a few hours.

Goodbye forever,
Busticket.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ashu, http-410, Ame and 12 others
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
That is, of course, your decision.

But you once said that you are alone and need this community.

I'm sorry that you haven't had any luck finding a partner so far.

Maybe you'll reconsider - but if it's the best thing for you, I wish you all the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Largeletters, overcomingfear, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
Goodbye, I'm glad you're choosing what's best for you. I hope for the best in your journey. We wish you luck and happiness.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Busticket
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
All the Best @Busticket, l wish you well, Farewell Hugs from me and my Staffie sends a woof, Look after Yourself :-)

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Busticket
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope life works out for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
I have decided to leave this website forever.

Like I said in my previous threads I have decided not to ctb.
Maybe only in 40 years when I will be 70 and my health and cognition will start deteriorating due to old age.

It also makes me feel depressed and sad being here and reading about all the suffering of others.

Also I am tired of the way I have been treated here.
People laughing at me, ridiculing me and also calling me an "incel" and "creepy".

Again, I would like to thank those of you who were polite to me and replied positvely to my threads.
I wish you all the best.

I will disable my account in a few hours.

Goodbye forever,
Busticket.
I'm relatively new here and don't know what happened between you and the other users, but it's a sad thing that you feel like you didn't get a respectful treatment. Of all places in this world, this is where I would expect people to be warmer.
But you're deciding not to ctb, and this is a good thing. Maybe it all did good to you on the long run.

About feeling depressed and sad for the things we see here, those things happen all the time around us. I can never close my eyes to all suffering from this world and maybe that's why I have trouble sleeping at night. But if you can do that to yourself, maybe it will be good for your health

I bid you farewell and I hope your experience here will acompany you through your life and help you to be a better person. Wish you a good life

Reactions: Panna, Busticket and overcomingfear