U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I have nausea when I don't take my medicine and we ran out. I have some slight head pain, when I get up or turn my head I feel faint. I can't make money no matter what I do, my mom loves putting on the heater in the summer. I'm held here against my will and I can't even die. I am in hell.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sannti, EndJstifiesTheMeans and ChronicPain23
H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
What med do you take and why does your mother run a heater in the summer? Why are you being forced to stay there?

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
What med do you take and why does your mother run a heater in the summer? Why are you being forced to stay there?
olanzapine and fluoxetine. also she puts on the heater because she says she's cold. i'm not forced to stay there but i really have no where to go. i could just turn down the heat so i do. it's always really hot outside

• Love
Reactions: FeyB
EndJstifiesTheMeans

EndJstifiesTheMeans

Bad english, didn't go to school sorry
May 14, 2023
I honestly really think im already in hell unironically.. too much coincidence

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
FeyB

FeyB

C.E.O. of Nihilism
Aug 5, 2023
olanzapine and fluoxetine. also she puts on the heater because she says she's cold. i'm not forced to stay there but i really have no where to go. i could just turn down the heat so i do. it's always really hot outside
brother in pills, I feel you, mental healthcare should be as free as healthcare is in my country

• Love
Reactions: HAKMKS and ultrasharpy123456
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I get that it really can be so dreadful feeling trapped here when you wish to leave, I certainly see existence as being so hellish especially as there is unlimited potential to suffer endlessly.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
How old is she that she's cold all the time?

Try GoodRx for reduced cost of meds.