• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Yeah basically had some sort of panic attack after not being able to pass out when trying and testing NN. I have actually more than a month but I feel like I will fail to ctb on the date I decided and it is a nightmare for me. Am I overthinking and I will be able to get better at it or I don't know what should I do I can't think of anything?

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Have you tried to look into partial, it might be a better alternative as it has a much more success reports on it

Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
Have you tried to look into partial, it might be a better alternative as it has a much more success reports on it
Well I would choose it but I don't have an anchor point to use. Is there something that I can use in that way in a restroom cabin or uh I don't know. is there way to combine NN and partial or something I just don't know what to do anymore I can't think.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't think it's necessary to combine it with the night-night method. You can use your doorknob, closet bar or a pull-up bar...you will find a lot more information on the megathread or other members success posts here

Reactions: Reuthry
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I don't think it's necessary to combine it with the night-night method. You can use your doorknob, closet bar or a pull-up bar...you will find a lot more information on the megathread or other members success posts here
Thank you.

• Love
Reactions: rozeske