• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

BlessedBeTheFlame

All things are nothing to me
Feb 2, 2024
I can't fucking take any of my existence anymore. All I want is to finally end it all, so I can stop polluting the world with my existence. I am the lowest of all low scums and no one will ever allow themselves to admit the truth, but they all know it. Everyone wants me to die. I have no redeeming qualities and nothing that should allow me to stay here. So why can't I fucking do it already? I know it's because of SI, but I know staying here is selfish. I know staying here and living is selfish, since nobody wants it. If everybody tells me to die, I have to do it. End of questioning. I am one guy versus the entire world population and what they say should go. So when they say I must die, I must die. I just want it all to finally stop.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dliena, B4mbi, FrostedHoax and 4 others