• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Ayeitsalaska

Student
Dec 19, 2018
so apparently the national suicide hotline in the US will call the cops on you if they believe youre in danger. i really do not want that to happen. are there any hotlines that will not call the cops on you regardless of how suicidal you are? i just need someone to talk too right now my mind isn't in the right place. i probably shouldn't kill myself yet, i probably should wait for the right circumstances.....i don't want to tear my family apart.

• Hugs
Reactions: Slate128 and TimeToDie
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
Talk to the folks right here. They are actually very supportive, even if the media falsely portrays them as promoting death.

Reactions: Orin and Ayeitsalaska
Slate128

Slate128

May 5, 2019
Talk to us. PM me or anyone you feel comfortable with. We may not be the best help, but we definitely won't tell the police.

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
Throw my two cents in.

Been in your position and have reached out to other members when I had second thoughts and it helped. For the most part, people better understand the pain and aren't gonna give you some BS sympathy script answer.