unloveable.

unloveable.

deserves nothing
Aug 12, 2023
I'm super broke as a student right now but I think if I land a good job after my studies I will easily be able to afford a good setup to leave
And you never know maybe I pick up a will to live on the way

Reactions: Aim, bebebeep, StolenLife and 5 others
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
That's dedication right there.

Reactions: Amyend88, Aim, bebebeep and 3 others
unloveable.

unloveable.

deserves nothing
Aug 12, 2023
That's dedication right there.
The paradoxical thing about life is that you will always have to exert some form of effort to have a good final goodbye. If I just layed and rotted in my room and starved myself it would be terrible. And good, cheap, consistent and easy ways to ctb just don't seem to come around nowadays. So I may as well go all out for the victory lap

lamentos

lamentos

C'est la vie
Aug 10, 2023
Let me tell you a funny story. IS PATH WARM? is an acronym created by the American Association of Suicidology to help counselors "remember the warning signs of suicide." It stands for ideation, substance abuse, purposelessness, anger, feeling trapped, hopelessness, withdrawal, anxiety, recklessness, and mood. So when you determine suicide as your purpose, you will start to study hard which will ease your anxiety since you will have to form a sort of routine to get better (or at least pass the exams). That will boost your mood up and you start to think that you should not be reckless if you want to graduate. So you eventually get better and better, create a small network along the way which will make you feel more free, less trapped. All this will lower your anger towards yourself and end your ideation.

Reactions: ocklepold and Cheggz
Cheggz

Cheggz

Aug 9, 2023
Most methods are very inexpensive apart from N but N is basically not an option.

In my opinion the least painful, most cost effective and most reliable methods are inert gas, fentanyl, and partial hanging in that order.

why do you want to spend your time studying to get a degree?

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck with your plans.

unloveable.

unloveable.

deserves nothing
Aug 12, 2023
Most methods are very inexpensive apart from N but N is basically not an option.

In my opinion the best method is inert gas.

I think I still want to make my family proud before I go out. My mom's passion is for her children to be educated. I think it would all be a bit abrupt if I were to just suddenly drop out, go work as a kitchen hand or something and then go peace out
Let me tell you a funny story. IS PATH WARM? is an acronym created by the American Association of Suicidology to help counselors "remember the warning signs of suicide." It stands for ideation, substance abuse, purposelessness, anger, feeling trapped, hopelessness, withdrawal, anxiety, recklessness, and mood. So when you determine suicide as your purpose, you will start to study hard which will ease your anxiety since you will have to form a sort of routine to get better (or at least pass the exams). That will boost your mood up and you start to think that you should not be reckless if you want to graduate. So you eventually get better and better, create a small network along the way which will make you feel more free, less trapped. All this will lower your anger towards yourself and end your ideation.
Yeah I mean you never know, could be the path to recovery

Reactions: lamentos, F&Inside and Cheggz
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
The paradoxical thing about life is that you will always have to exert some form of effort to have a good final goodbye. If I just layed and rotted in my room and starved myself it would be terrible. And good, cheap, consistent and easy ways to ctb just don't seem to come around nowadays. So I may as well go all out for the victory lap
Well I'm guessing you're fairly young with talk of studying, so I hope you find some hope along the way.

Reactions: Amyend88
Cheggz

Cheggz

Aug 9, 2023
I think I still want to make my family proud before I go out. My mom's passion is for her children to be educated. I think it would all be a bit abrupt if I were to just suddenly drop out, go work as a kitchen hand or something and then go peace out

Yeah I mean you never know, could be the path to recovery
Yea I understand

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023

In my opinion the best methods are inert gas and partial hanging.

well if you study hard enough to become a vet you can get your hands on N

• Yay!
Reactions: Cheggz
unloveable.

unloveable.

deserves nothing
Aug 12, 2023
Well I'm guessing you're fairly young with talk of studying, so I hope you find some hope along the way.
yeah I'm only in my 2nd year. I've really got a lot still to figure out in life if I wanna keep on going. Its just that i am almost only suited to be a corporate tool. I have absolutely no capacity to be loved or make any meaningful contribution to the people around me.
well if you study hard enough to become a vet you can get your hands on N
ah that would have been perfect lol :pfff:

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hello jvnko. I think it's excellent to study and make an effort, walk the path and who knows tomorrow. Good luck with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: unloveable.
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
yeah I'm only in my 2nd year. I've really got a lot still to figure out in life if I wanna keep on going. Its just that i am almost only suited to be a corporate tool. I have absolutely no capacity to be loved or make any meaningful contribution to the people around me.
Being hard on yourself (humbleness) is a positive trait. That'll serve you well moving forwards. I thought the same once and then I realised I was as good as, and as worthy as anyone else.

Reactions: Amyend88
Cheggz

Cheggz

Aug 9, 2023
Being hard on yourself (humbleness) is a positive trait. That'll serve you well moving forwards. I thought the same once and then I realised I was as good as, and as worthy as anyone else.
I was listening to a ted talk on this topic. The talk was on the positive aspects of being an introvert / using your anxiety to benefit you.

They were saying that the reason you are anxious is because their's something your brain is telling you, you should fix. The majority of people with anxiety issues are hyper aware and by listening to their anxiety they can fix problems most people who don't have much anxiety wouldn't even notice about themselves and their life. I also think exposure therapy is very important also and can be great in conjunction with this mindset.

Reactions: CW36