Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
As the title says. I will not open up about my plans of suicide for I don't believe there's any saving me. I do this with the intention of getting help to make my life better before I go or even prolong my time alive if at all possible. As it stands, I am in too great of pain to make it to my day. A cure is futile, but the pain is so bad right now that I can't handle it alone.

There's nothing to be done. There's nothing they can do. There's nothing I can do. It hurts so bad and there's no cure. I don't know why I'm going for help, there's no help to be had. I know it's just going to be a "well, that's life" and false empathy. I just need help so bad. It hurts so bad.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: doormat25, straydog, flowers in the mist and 10 others
CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It's a scary thing to do! I could never imagine telling anyone about any of this. It definitely takes courage to tell someone about it imo. I really hope it works out well for you, and that you can find help.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: doormat25, haibane, Kit1 and 1 other person
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
It's a scary thing to do! I could never imagine telling anyone about any of this. It definitely takes courage to tell someone about it imo. I really hope it works out well for you, and that you can find help.
It was just false hope. Enough to calm me down, but ultimately empty

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1 and LastFlowers
nivis...

nivis...

Oct 17, 2023
As the title says. I will not open up about my plans of suicide for I don't believe there's any saving me. I do this with the intention of getting help to make my life better before I go or even prolong my time alive if at all possible. As it stands, I am in too great of pain to make it to my day. A cure is futile, but the pain is so bad right now that I can't handle it alone.

There's nothing to be done. There's nothing they can do. There's nothing I can do. It hurts so bad and there's no cure. I don't know why I'm going for help, there's no help to be had. I know it's just going to be a "well, that's life" and false empathy. I just need help so bad. It hurts so bad.
I hope it ends up okay for you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
It is always a good idea to try anything you can Imagine to change your life into good. I met many people who get really better. But sometimes after a few years only.

Sometimes your direct family cant help because they are a part of the disfunctional system you grow up. But maybe there are some people from far family. Or you try other people of different helpingsystems or of selfcare groups. Open your mind to find them, sometimes you find them in crazy places. But I know sometimes it is really really difficult to find help.

I Wish you the best. I wish you hope, luck, selflove and energy to find the way into the good.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023

Dropping this comment just to say that I see you.

I hope you can be easy on and have patience with yourself for all you're going through. The depths of pain are deeper than often imaginable by those who don't bear it.

The greatest tragedy is how pain often goes undisclosed and undefined. Emotional pain going undisclosed can feel like physical pain in shackles; silenced, censored, gagged.

The desire to be seen and heard during these times is intense. I commend you for reaching out. For all its worth (or appearingly may not feel like it's worth), I do hope you are able to explore these feelings in greater depth with your family so you can be seen, held, loved, and all the things you need.

If not, then we're here for you. Whether that is in living or dying ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Abyssal, straydog, Kit1 and 1 other person
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
It was just false hope. Enough to calm me down, but ultimately empty
No, you still have hope. Maybe you need some guiding or something.